The Stare Wars is on...

She Who Shall Not Be Shared
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 “How long their staring contest will be this time, until Kyuhyun surrender?”

“Uh, Joohyunnie….”

“Kyuhyun-Oppa….”

“I… Uh…”

Jessica coughed and then loudly said, “Taeng, where should we put these stuffs?”

Taeyeon looked at her in confusion until the ice princess kicked Yuri who stood in front of her.

“Sica!”

“Sorry, I slipped. These bags are heavy.” She sent apologetic eyes at Yuri while using her head to signal the two other girls to move inside and leave the two ‘love birds’ together (because everyone knew Kyuhyun felt something for Seohyun and the soshis thought she was actually reciprocated).

“Uh, you’re right, Sica. That must be hurt.” Yuri glared at Sica but moved with the older girl and tagged the still confused leader with her.

Kyuhyun and Seohyun, meanwhile, were oblivious with what happened around since both were still engrossed in their famous ‘battle of stares’ (or ‘Stare Wars’ on Minho’s dictionary).

…..

…..

…..

Ten minutes later….

“That’s it. I can bear this anymore!” Hyoyeon stomped at her feet. “I never thought Kyuhyun-Oppa is that bad when it comes to Hyunnie.” She jumped from her seat to break the battle of wills that happened inside.

“No, you don’t!” Changmin held her before she able to run inside.

“But Oppa! I am hungry.” Sooyoung blurted while looking at the table full of food with puppy eyes.

Changmin was clearly divided between letting Hyo go or winning the bet, especially when Wookie scooted closer to the hungry girl with a bag of candies.

“No, Oppa. Don’t let her go.” Tiffany shook her head. “I am tired watching the cat and dog game between the two. I can’t even read in peace on weekend since Kyuhyun-Oppa always called me to ask where and who was Joohyun with. Aren’t we all, Girls?”

Hyoyeon sighed. “You’re right, Ppany. I think minutes of waiting are worth compares of endless nights of someone throwing pebbles on the windows.”

“Whoooaaaa…..

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter