April Fools' Day

Recreations: YulTae Edition
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

 

A/N: Something that I have written in April, so yeah, quite random to post it at this time.

 

 

 

 

April Fools’ day, unavoidable to everyone — usually hit Taeyeon harder than any of her members.

 

 

It was not because Taeyeon was gullible, there was actually no reasonable explanation why other members wanted to and choose this day as perfect opportunity for it.

 

 

Truth to be told, with quite a lot of time, and more than enough of experience, Taeyeon didn’t fall for those jokes easily anymore. Despite the attempts that kept on repeating and the effort others put in, Taeyeon got ‘stronger and stronger’ every year.

 

 

Of course, Taeyeon wasn’t the only exception or the only victim.

 

 

Seohyun and Sooyoung suffered during this day too. At some points, even Tiffany had her share of getting fool, usually from the prankster Yoona that enjoyed this ‘glorious’ day for the fullest.

 

 

Despite getting tortured too, Tiffany decided to tease and fool Taeyeon for a change too. She was the only one who hasn’t succeeded yet.

 

 

From Tiffany: Maybe we should take a break… you know from each other… don’t communicate for a little bit? I’m just a bit tired…

 

 

Tiffany did put a lot of effort to it, remembering their previous fight in Japan that all their fans were still talking about. But as usual Tiffany was quite unlucky. The reason for that was a simple fact that Taeyeon overslept and didn’t read her text message on time.

 

 

Waiting impatiently for about an hour Tiffany couldn’t take it any longer and tried different approach.

 

Please log in to read the full chapter