You Make My Heart Beat Faster

Recreations: YulTae Edition
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

We saw black car from far away until it stopped in front a small but cute little house. Yuri was driving and Taeyeon sat in passenger’s seat.

 

 

Yuri turned off the radio and looked at older girl curious “so?”

 

 

Taeyeon looked right back at her even more curious than Yuri “so?”

 

 

”How was your evening?”, younger girl asked amused.

 

 

Taeyeon squinted her eyes but played her game answering as well, without much care “well…it was quite nice actually…I can’t complain… well… I could complain… but what’s the point right?”

 

 

”Oh…so that means you might not want to see me again?”, Yuri asked playfully not breaking eye contact with the other girl.

 

 

Taeyeon nod her head with agreement “I mean… there’s always a possibility”.

 

 

”And there’s nothing that could change your mind?”, Yuri asked pretending to be more curious also raising her eyebrows.

 

 

At that Taeyeon shrugged her shoulders “well..unfortunately…”

 

 

Without letting her finish Yuri leaned back in her seat sighing with relief “good…because my evening wasn’t great either..and I didn’t know how to tell this without being awkward… I’m glad we think the same”.

 

 

She seemed so relaxed that Taeyeon even believed it “you for real?”

 

 

Yuri turn her head slightly at her with pretended confusion “why should I lie to you?”

 

 

Taeyeon  nod her head still kind of confused “oh…okay…”, and put one hand on doors handle opening them and at the same time saying slowly “I will be… going then. Goodnight?”

 

 

”Goodnight”

 

 

Yuri answered getting more comfortable in this place and even closing her eyes when Taeyeon turn her head once more to look at the girl, but then just shook her head prepared to step out of the car.

 

 

Yuri look at her from the corner of her eye and now reacted quickly grabbing Taeyeon’s hand, turning her around and kissing the girl passionately, one hand on her face, another on her waist to pull her closer.

 

 

At first Tae didn't do anything, just because she hadn’t expect it but after few seconds, she kissed Yuri back with that same passion as her. They stopped this kiss only when it was hard to breath, but few kisses also occurred between those breathless pauses.

 

 

Then Yuri  pressed her head against Tae’s forehead still looking at the girl with dark eyes „your place or mine?“

 

 

“am…my friend is home“, Taeyeon answered immediately while Yuri's hands were still on her waist just squeezing it harder now.

 

 

“Well…as seductively as it sounds… I’m only interested in you…so I have to say no for three

Please log in to read the full chapter