My Saviour is a... Vampire?

Recreations: YulTae Edition
Please log in to read the full chapter


 

 

I had a boyfriend. A boyfriend which everyone around me would have described as an abusive one. When he got angry he lashed out. He said hurtful things, but I ignored it. Unfortunately, that wasn’t the only thing he did. 

 

 

Sometimes he hit me too. I hated myself, because I actually told myself that this is the way he is and I have provoked him. I have always ended up blaming myself for whatever decision he made.

 

 

I guess I would have lived this boring life if not that girl. She was very pale in comparison to me and you would think of her as someone who can’t possible harm anyone. Even if she tries.

 

 

But there was something about her and I don’t know what it was. Instantly I started wondering if I am the only one feeling these kind of things or does she have this effect on everyone that crosses her path.

 

 

First time we meet I had a bruise near my right eye which I explain as random injury (you know… when you say that you slipped and fall down, accidentally hit your head in the table or at the door). I’m not sure if people believed me but I guess they knew better than to try and find out what was behind it. In the end, I guess they had enough problems of their own.

 

 

But this girl reached her cold fingers and traced them along the bruise, so softly that it didn’t hurt.

 

 

“Put ice on it when you get home”

 

 

That was the only thing she told me, while staring into my eyes. I felt hypnotized like that was the only reasonable thing I could do.

 

 

At the same time I didn’t know what to say, so I just nodded. She didn’t ask me what had happened, not like everyone around me, and her short, but meaning

Please log in to read the full chapter