One Night Stand

Recreations: YulTae Edition
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

 

 

Taeyeon had some fun in the club with her best friends, but they earlier, so now she was left alone and honestly felt at a loss. Even though she seemed so confident just a minute ago… could she actually do it? Is it safe to wander around the club without anyone by yourself, especially when you're searching for some fun?

 

 

Some people do it so easily, without caring, loving or even liking the other person. All they search for is attraction and someone to spend the night with. Yes... that is what Taeyeon actually though about... something different and out of ordinary, something that could make her life a little bit more exciting than it is at the moment.

 

 

Obviously, Taeyeon admired the bodies around her and even checked that stranger that one of  best friend's Yoona mentioned before but… honestly... she needed another drink. Maybe two drinks… maybe three drinks would make her brave enough?

 

 

While Taeyon had this quiet conversation with herself (actually speaking most of her thoughts out loud) the same stranger came closer.

 

 

Taeyeon only saw the girl’s back, but without a doubt that’s a body you couldn’t confuse with any other.

 

 

The girl smiled suggestively at Taeyeon.

 

 

“Are you alone?”

 

 

“A…mhm..hm..m…” all Taeyeon managed to do was some rambling not able to voice her thoughts out loud.

 

 

The girl sat on an empty chair next to her.

 

 

“I’m Yuri. What's your name?”

 

 

She questioned while giving her hand to

Please log in to read the full chapter