One Night Stand. Part 2

Recreations: YulTae Edition
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

 

 

After getting inside the same bar Yuri visited a couple of weeks ago, she walked around for a little bit, surprised when she noticed no one else but one of her recent friend Hyo by the bar. Maybe this night will not turn out as horrible as Yuri thought.

 

 

“Hey, you didn’t mention that you plan on going here tonight”.

 

 

Hyo turn to look at her new friend with honest surprise and without hiding that fact “oh… well I thought you had enough of adventures… you mentioned that girl that sneaked out after your... well... one night stand... the one you couldn't stop thinking about, so I thought it is better not to invite to the same place. Also, I'm here with my cousin Taeyeon".

 

 

"Who? Taeyeon?", the same name kind of caught Yuri off guard.

 

 

"Yeah... she's my cousin and since...as you already know, I'm Kim... she belongs to Kim family too. So I'm here with my cousin, Kim Taeyeon".

 

 

Hyo looked at Yuri quite surprised, when the girl instantly looked around both cursing under her breath, but at the same time feeling some tremors inside her stomach.

 

 

“Taeyeon and I got separated few minutes ago… I think she went to the dance floor with some girl… but yeah… it seemed like Tae needs some fun…"

 

 

Yuri bit her lip and nod her head shortly "oh...well..yeah...makes sense... your cousin... yeah..." still looking around and searching for familiar face.

 

 

They kept on talking for a bit longer, until Hyo could hear a hint of jealousy with Yuri's latest replays. The reason for t

Please log in to read the full chapter