Friendship Goals

Recreations: YulTae Edition
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

 

If this was a movie scene… we the public would have seen a girl on a motorcycle driving really fast and witness as she pushed breaks only the last second also leaving so called ‘sun‘ after herself and stopping in front of black car just in time.

 

 

This scene would be shown for some time until all the dust disappears and then the car doors would open when Taeyeon steps out of it looking more stylish than her younger days obviously more mature now.

 

 

Letting the imagination run wild and pretending that it was a movie, we would continue witnessing Kwon Yuri, the girl on the motorcycle, also taking her helmet letting her long brown hair flew in the wind while she smirked looking Taeyeon up and down sheepishly.

 

 

“You look horrible”

 

 

The unexpected twist of her words made Taeyeon laugh shortly and bristle her hair a little bit “that’s all for the act. You know. For family’s sake, and don’t be mean, I look adorable”

 

 

Yuri laughed almost hysterically.

 

 

“Yeah sure…just like I will have to pretend to be this pretty doll happily dating their perfect daughter”.

 

 

“I had my wilder days. Even in front of their eyes. Now I just need to keep the facade and let them imagine that I’m perfect in every way. They only have me to show off… so they’re very proud about their successful daughter”.

 

 

Yuri finally stopped with the teasing and nod her head.

 

 

“So…let’s go pretend for a little while? Just not

Please log in to read the full chapter