SHOULDN'T HAVE

Secret Love Song
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

She has known about the Amber’s secret crush because she caught her mumbling in her sleep. Personally, she thinks it was cute and started to root for them since then. Her friend is not big in feelings nor in being a girl. Amber is always seen and noticed for her boyish ways, she never wears dresses or skirts, she have boyish hobbies like skateboard, basketball and even online games, she always wear a cap whenever she feels like it and actually have a tons of it, she doesn’t sit properly and she walks like a boy. This is what everyone sees but in reality, Luna thinks she’s more of a girl than Amber denies herself to be.

 

She always cleans, she tidies everything up and always reprimand her co-members when a thing suddenly ends up elsewhere. Her biggest frustration is not being able to cook like Victoria but she still tries doing simple dishes. She takes care of the group’s schedule and probably more hands-on than their manager. She takes care of the members alongside Victoria like a mother and she even keeps a ledger of their accounts, both as a group and as an individual. Luna would remember when she sees Amber on their dining table computing their accounts early every morning.

 

There is no way Henry doesn’t like Amber too, she thought. These two has been at it for a long time now and none of them realizes it. It is obvious for their friends, even their fans, but the two of them are so dense that they don’t realize each other’s feelings.

 

Amber has her insecurities and that’s what holds her back. She always think that she is not a girl enough for a guy to actually like her as a girl. She gave out all this pretenses that it doesn’t bother her but it does and honestly, she could be the most hopeless romantic girl if she wants to.

 

Luna knocked on her friends’ door, “Hey Amber, would you like some dinner?”, she called out for her friend.

 

She heard a sniff and a clouded voice, “No thanks! I’m fine.”, and another sniff. Totally not fine and totally crying because of her story this morning, she thought.

 

Victoria looked at Luna and she shook her head saying that Amber won’t eat dinner. Amber may think that it didn’t affect her much and that no one noticed that she was bummed all day but her co-members felt it alright. Victoria secretly asked Luna what was the problem with Amber and it’s not like she can say anything as well.

 

Halfway through their meal someone rang the doo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter