FEATURING

Secret Love Song
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Everything is going well in the company as usual. Besides the few talents that went haywire and wanted to stop their contracts CEO Lee Soo-man doesn’t have much on his plate. Every group  and solo artists were continuously striving for their own schedules and were smooth-sailing in their bookings, even the talents who is currently in the army even has a schedule line up the moment they completed their mandatory service.

 

It is one of his job description to make sure that his talents were taken care of as well as their reputation, their fame, heck, even their income. He looked through the internet for things that he should anticipate. He already know that some of his talents may have developed feelings for each other or for other agencies’ talents or someone at least. Of course, they are not robots and he usually supports these instances as these romantic relationships help the artists develop their acting skills because only if they have felt it would they be able to portray it better.

 

He listed his talents who were in active relationships. Sungmin, who already has a wife. Yoona and Seung-gi, Sooyoung and Kyungho, Yuri and Seung Hwan, Victoria and Nichkhun, Taeyon and Baekhyun, Sungmin and his wife, Heechul and probably someone, same goes for Kangin. Siwon probably. He sighs as his list goes on.

 

There are also these couples who were suspicious under the public eye. Krystal is compatible with everyone is paired with anyone she’s seen with, that’s a good thing since she may only seem friendly with all of them. Then he saw Henry and Amber’s photos online. He squinted his eyes in suspicion.

 

He knew that both Amber and Henry has a very outgoing personalities since both of them aren’t natives and they are more liberated as well. Henry was seen as a playboy and he shows affection to anyone but that one person who he can’t kiss or intent to kiss under the public eyes is Amber. That brings him back to that one interview of f(x) in Taiwan where they were asked to draw their ideal guys and the host, Calvin Chen, recognized Amber’s drawing as Henry.

 

Even though Amber has a lot of guy friends, the guy who gets the most suspicion from the public and the press is Henry. “Hmm, this is dangerous…”, he mumbled, knowing the fact that Henry is currently in his virtual marriage and it would be bad if he is paired more with Amber than his virtual wife.

 

CEO Lee Soo-man quickly thought of what to do, after all cove

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter