DATING A LABELMATE

Secret Love Song
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Henry and Amber’s relationship was pretty steady as they play around like they always had and gave more affection to each other when they are alone. Sometimes, Henry would intentionally wait for Amber for lunch but will always say that he just got out of rehearsals every time. Amber spend most of her free time with Henry and everyone wouldn’t even get suspicious because they have always been together most of the time back then.

 

“Hyung! I always see you eating with them that I thought it’ll be awkward to sit with you during lunch.”, Kai said as he goes over to where Henry is seated on lunch with Xiumin.

 

Henry is eating lunch alone as Amber’s group went out for lunch with their music video director and staff. “Hey, don’t you ever be awkward with me okay? And besides the girls are very welcoming, it’ll be fine sitting with us.”

 

“So, what is really going with you and Amber-shi, sunbae?”, Xiumin teased with a smirk.

 

Henry suddenly laughed, knowing what do with this kind of question, “We are just friends. What are you thinking?”, he said like it would never occur to him to have a relationship with her but in reality they are indeed in one.

 

“I heard Amber-noona is having quite an army of admirers.”, Kai said, “There’s Eric Nam, Kevin Woo, Lee Jaejin, Jackson Wang, Bambam… even Key hyung had a crush on her!”, he said which irritated Henry. It was not surprising that Amber will have a bunch of admirers, she’s tough at the same time thoughtful, she is competitive yet humble and above all that she’s so kind and sensitive, Henry thought but having a lot of competition actually bothers him.

 

Henry shook the thought away and began to tease his hoobaes, “How about you guys eh? How is Krystal and Jimin?”, he gave them a knowing smirk.

 

Xiumin and Kai guiltily lo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter