AS GOOD AS IT GETS

Secret Love Song
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

First things first!! Go on the new tab and search in Henry's "You" before reading this chapter! :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TbhB-rWRww4

 

Amber squinted her eyes as the morning light shine from the window. She sighed and ruffled her hair. Just then she realized that she is not in her room, and that she is absolutely .

 

She checked under the blanket to be sure and she is. It took her a while to take in her surroundings and it hit her that she is still at Henry’s apartment. She looked around and saw no one in sight, though. She quickly put on her clothes and got ready to leave when the bathroom door suddenly opened, “Leaving so sudden?”

 

And that’s when the rush of deja vu rushed through her. The last time this scenario happened, it was a prank by their friends and it was actually what made her and Henry came together.

 

She innocently turns around and gave an innocent smile to his half boyfriend. She quickly covered her eyes, “My flight is three hours from now and I still have to fetch my luggage from the dorm.”, she peeked through her fingers and Henry is pulling down his shirt and completely dressed, “and I just realized that I may not have told you that earlier.”

 

“You might not told me but I asked your manager about it a few days ago.”, he grabbed his keys and phone, “Let’s go!”, he said and walked past Amber, “Oh and you might not want to wear the same thing as yesterday, I already picked out a shirt for you from my closet. You can also pick a cap you want from my collection.” and he walked out to start the car.

 

Amber smiled at her boyfriend’s thoughtfulness and she is actually thankful that he even took time to actually know her schedule. She changed to his clothes and picked a cap.

 

Apparently, Henry told her manager that he’ll be the one to drive Amber to the airport while he tends to the other members. “Don’t you have a shoot or anything today?”

 

“Aside from a meeting with CEO-nim in the afternoon, I don’t have anything up. That’s why you don’t have to worry, I can drive you to the airport and get back to the company just fine. And besides it’ll be a long time before I can see you again.”

 

When they arrived at the airport, Henry was about to go out but Amber stopped him, “We can’t give the papz any leads. Just stay here, that’s what my manager would do, I’ll get my luggage from the trunk and I’ll just go straight to the waiting area, okay? I’ll text you when I land in Japan.”

 

Before Amber could even open the door, Henry pulled her in and kissed her deeply, “You are the most beautiful girl I have ever seen and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter