RETALIATION

Secret Love Song
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The housewarming party started with a little opening performance by the couple. Even though Amber is smiling through the performance, her mind wanders back to Henry’s place when he tries to teach her piano. He would make the same face when she misses a beat or when she presses the wrong key, have the same smile on his face and whispers the same way when having practice performances. After all, Henry’s ultimate wish is to inspire and teach people music. He even swore that if he didn’t become an idol, he would be a music teacher.

 

The performance ended and as good friends they are, they applauded. The PD cued and there goes Henry and Yewon’s skinship, as Henry kisses Yewon’s hair after the performance. Amber tried not to choke on her own breath and braces herself for more.

 

Henry and Amber both feel uncomfortable with the whole shoot but they both shrugged it off, it’s for the viewers anyways and they can’t afford to let their relationship slip-up either. N saw the awkwardness come and go and whispered to Amber as they went on break, “Is there something going on with you and Henry?”, he asked.

 

“Huh?”, Amber looked at N curiously. That is her initial reaction to questions like this already as she covers up everything, “where did that come from?”

 

“Nothing, just a hunch.”, N shrugged and continued scrolling on his phone like he didn’t ask anything.

 

Amber initially tried to be as far as possible from Henry but thinking that they have always been close, that would probably be a bad idea and may draw more attention than when they get close. “Henry-oppa!”, she exclaimed and ruffled his hair while he’s trying to stack up the vegetables for the samgyupsal that they will be eating later.

 

She gave him her cheeky smile and sat in front of him, “How are you doing, Amber?”, Henry asked hinting a double meaning with the question.

 

“I’m fine.”, Amber shrugged and began to joke around on useless stuff with Henry until the PD calls for the shoot again. “Hwaiting!”, Amber shouted, presenting her 4-D personality.



 

Next scene is the dinner scene, the couple hinted on pairing up Amber and N and the two just laughed at the couple because they simply can’t do it subtly, “I know how Henry oppa is when he’s trying to pair me up with someone, he’ll go silent like that and he would look at me wiggling his brows.” and the four laughed.

 

Henry began feeding everyone, and on

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter