If Only

Secret Love Song
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The first time she saw him, she has always been smitten by him. She was so disappointed when he thought he was a guy at first. How would he even know if she’s a girl when the first time he saw her, she was dressed up more like a guy and she just cut her hair back then and her co-members were all wearing bright colors and matching gym suits.

 

She has always liked him at the back of her head. She pushed it that far so it wouldn’t show. For her, it is embarrassing to even like a person who you know wouldn’t even like you a bit and besides he’s a sunbae and back then SM doesn’t really allow in-house dating, if ever he likes her too, which would be impossible.

 

As time goes by and her career went on with her group and at SM, they eventually became friends along with the other friends she had acquired, some from different agencies, some with different nationalities.

 

She has always been open with them and the public with what she is and how she feels. Sometimes she get offended when people see her as a guy but she couldn’t blame them when her fashion sense is of a guy, sometimes she gets offended when they classify her to the men’s section in games but she couldn’t blame them when she always goes to the gym and try to get fit and strong. Sometimes people are confused in her preferences, but she always points out that she likes guys. The only thing that she keeps quiet about is who she actually likes and that is him.

 

They’ve became best friends a few months after they first met and she is more than okay with that. She would rather have him as a friend that not be connected with him at all, right?

 

There are times though, when there are a few slip-ups, but then she always try to laugh it off and scoff like it’s impossible for her to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter