The Truth

Meeting The Right One
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Their journey to the restaurant seem so far that day. Along their ride Yoona didn’t say anything and that make Yuri feel so worried. But she just let it slip like that because she know Yoona need some times to calm herself. After a few minutes of ride,

 

“Baby, we are here”. Yuri snapped Yoona out from her own thought.

“Yeah, let’s go Yul. I bet they are already here”. Yoona want to open the door but she then stopped when she feel Yuri’s hand.

“Baby, are you alright?”. She caress Yoona’s cheek and she look so worried.

“Yes i am. Infact i couldn’t wait to see your important persons Yul”. She give the latter her sweet smile.

“I know you very well baby. It’s okay, you don’t have to meet them if you weren’t  ready. We will always have next time”. Yuri try to ease her girl’s mind.

“I know you will but Yul, i’ll be fine. It’s a lie if i said that i’m not afraid but didn’t you here to make everything better?”. Yoona hold the latter hand and make Yuri smile like an idiot.

“You are never wrong. I’ll always beside you though you will push me someday because i think i haven’t really honest about myself”.

“Kwon Yuri, did you already cheat me behide my back”?. Yoona frown.

“Of course no !!!! I love you too much baby. Its take me long enough to know you and get your permission to make you mine. I just want you to not freak out after you find out about me later. Can you do that for me baby?”.

“Urgghhh….fine. You better have a good reason for this Yul”.

“I promise, i will explain everything to you but for now lets go. We didn’t want to make they wait any longer right?”. Yuri smile and she get Yoona’s hand after she open her door. Yoona just take her hand and force a smile.

“You better be Yul”.

 

They make their way to the restaurant and Yuri was talking to the waiter. Just then the waiter bring them to the VVIP area. Yoona just wonder, why are they need to be at the restrict  area. But she just shrug it off and follow her girlfriend. When they arrive, Yuri’s smile become larger than before and she hug the older women and man and she then hug the other man. She bet that must Yuri’s parents and someone that have a connection to Yuri and she think she meet them somewhere else. Yoona just smile slightly and and she didn’t forget to bow at them politely. Just then, Yuri walk toward a young girl and she pat her head and the girl smile cheekly. Before Yuri could introduce Yoona to them,

 

“Omo…omo. You must be Im Yoona right? She’s been talking about you none stop if she meet me. Oh, you are so pretty my dear. Does not wonder why Yuri paste her stupid smile and stupid grind these lately. She will always stay at her CAVE before but now she have many reason to go out. She also never look so happy like this but now i know what is her reason is”. Yuri’s mother said it make just to make Yuri rub her neck shyly and make Yoona chukle.

“Omma, you suppose not to tell her that”.

“Why not? She will be your wife soon….so, i think she deserve to know more about you. And it was not me who will tell Yoona about it”. Mrs. Kwon grind and make Yuri frighten. She try to escape the situation.

“Omma, Appa, Oppa and Krystal…let me introduce you Im Yoona, my beloved girlfriend. Baby, this is my hot omma Kwon Yeri, my handsome appa, Kwon Junsu and my insane oppa, Kwon Junho. Not to forget my baby cousin, Krystal Jung Soojung”, she said and smile proudly.

“Hello, Im Yoona imida. Nice to meet all of you”. She said and make the other smile.

“The pleasure is ours Yoona and i’m glad you accept this black kid over there”.

“Yah oppa, i’m not that black. Just a bit tanned alright?”. Yuri pout and she sit beside Yoona and place her head at the latter shoulder. Yoona just laugh at her girlfriend antic and she know that guy and that older man. She had met them a few times in their meeting. To Yoona everything is fall in the place who actually her girl was.

“Krystal, where is that ice princess? Did she fall asleep again?”. Yuri ask and she play with Yoona’s hand and her act didn’t get pass her mother observation. Mrs. Kwon just hide her smile. Just about Krystal could answer her question,

“Yah Yuri, i heard that alright. I just go t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter