The Other Side

Meeting The Right One
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"Yul, here. You have a few of documents to send and please be quick. You are needed in the office right away", Sooyoung hand all the documents to Yuri and just get a nodding from the latter.

"Will do Soo,are this documents including the IM CORPERATION? Because i realize they are very busy nowadays", Yuri ask while get her helmet after she save the documents in her bag.

"You surely know everything about her right?", Soo said and she was giggling.

"What? I'm just asking about the document not about her", Yuri said and she walk toward the door and leave Sooyoung who are change to a big laugh.

 

Almost at the afternoon, Yuri get into IM CORPERATION after she had send her last delivery. She find out, all the staff is still working though is already lunch hour. She know Yoona is kind a busy right now. A new project is coming and everyone know she is a perfectionist. Yuri also heard that sometimes Yoona spending her time until late of the night at the office. Well, no wonder she get to take the company on the top.

As she get into the main office to past the document, she heard a familiar voice that full of anger. Yuri turn her head and try to look at the bricking persons. Their loud voice making all the staff shock but all of them kind a used to it. Before she could walk toward the door, she heard someone call her name.

 

"Yuri unnie, here you are. I'm waiting for you for the past hour ago", Seohyun said and she give Yuri a hug. After their first meeting few month ago, they get very closed to each other. Yuri find out the Seohyun is closed to her little cousin, thats why they always seeing each other.

"Hey Seo, i'm sorry for the late. I got a few delivery before and your's is the last one because your office is kind a one way of mine".

"Its alright unnie. The meeting will be after the lunch hour. So, i still get a times to arrange everything. I nearly couldn't recognize you because of this helmet, you know? ", Seohyun giggle and make Yuri laugh.

"Well, i'm kind of rushing. That's why i just get here with this helmet is still on me. Seo, sorry to ask....but why was Yoona seem to be so mad to that guy? Did he try to do something to my Angle?", she ask and get a testing smile from Seohyun.

"Yuri unnie, your 'ANGEL' there is try to get rid the guy. He always come here and try to get Yoona unnie attention. For this while, she just keep it quiet but today seem like Yoona unnie can not stand anymore".

"Why you didn't tell me Seo?", Yuri look furious and try to make her way toward Yoona. But then she stop her track when she seeing Yoona walk toward her way.

"Seo, please call the security guard. Tell them to get rid this piece of here", Yoona's face look so red because she try to hold her anger. Before Seohyun get the phone, Yuri stand beside Yoona and hold the latter shoulder. Her action make Yoona in shock but then when she see Seohyun put down the phone and nodding her head, Yoona know she have to trust this helmet guy.

"Who are you?", the guy asking Yuri try to hold Yoona's hand.

"I'm her boyfriend, any problem with it dude?", Yuri was smiling though the guy didn't see it because of the helmet. The guy look at Yoona with his unbelieveable eyes.

"Yoona, you said you didn't have anyone but who is this guy?".

"Teacyeon, like he said ..... he is my boyfriend. So, i don't think that was something that i have to tell you".

"But i love you Yoona", Teacyeon said and make Yoona smirk.

"You doesn't love me but my company and my body Teac. So, before i could do something worst better you get out from my office", Yoona said and she hug Yuri's waist.

"Babe, let me do the honour for you", Yuri then grab Teacyeon's tie and shove her to the front door.

"You think you are good enough for Yoona huh? You are just same with me. You just want this company and get into her pant. Just beware, you will get from me some other time because you have ruin my plan. Just wait and see", with that Taecyeon turn his back and walk away. Before he could walk any further, Yuri was yelling,

"I CAN'T WAIT FOR IT LOSER !! BUT IF YOU TRY TO GET CLOSE TO MY GIRL, I'LL MAKE YOU BEG FOR YOU LIVE", Yuri then laughing and make Taecyeon burn in anger.

 

After all the commotion, all the s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter