Finding You

Meeting The Right One
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"Yuri, are you all right? You seem so lost in your thought and it seem like something happen today because of your silly smile", Sooyoung ask her when they have their promised lunch.

"You want to know something Soo?", she put the spoon and look at her bestfriend with a wide smile.

"Put your act down and tell me Kwon",she said while shoving the food into .

"I think i've fall in love Sooyoung".

 

Sooyoung choked her food  and looking for a water. After a while, she look at Yuri in her disbelieveable eyes. 

 

"Yah, what thats for? You almost make me died from choking. It was not even funny Yuri", she said while sipping her remaining water.

"I was not in mood to make a prank Soo. This time i was so sure with my feeling".

"So, that why you can't keep your creepy smile huh. What was the name of the unluckly person?".

"Honestly, i don't know anything about her", she chukle rub her neck shyly.

"Are you kidding? How you suppose to fall in love with someone you never know Yuri? Did you think you in a story tale?", Soo shake her head and countinue to eat.

"Nope, it was not a dream. I met her at the office that i sent the document earlier. You know Soo, her smile make me can't move even an inch. She have beautiful eyes. Like a pair of deer's eye. I bet she will make everyone melting with her smile. Oh my, now i regret i didn't know anything even her name", Yuri sigh and playing with her food.

"Did you said you met her at IM CORPERATION and did you also just said she have an eyes like a deer?", she shocked and put down her spoon.

"Uhuh.....did you know anything about her Soo?".

"Wait here for a second", with that Sooyoung get up from her seat and she walk toward the front door. She take a few magazine and head back to the table. She then put the magazine in front of Yuri.

"Take a look. Is this the same person that you've talk about?", Sooyoung then standing beside Yuri with her curious face.

 

Yuri take one of the magazine and she was in a big shock when she look the picture in the magazine. She then nodding her head non-stop. She reach another magazine and do the same thing.

 

"She was the same girl that i talk about. How come i never know about her before?", she turn over the page that have write about her dreaming girl.

"So, my black pearl is totally fall in love with this girl. No wonder you have a creepy smile", Soo said while taking back her seat.

"Well, is not my fault when i didn't know about this fantastic girl. It was write here that she just came back from abord", she said without take her eyes from the magazine.

"That's why you should know about your surrounding. Not just stay inside your house and make the same routine Yuri", Sooyoung chukle with her remark and take back the magazine and put

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter