My Girl

Meeting The Right One
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

“Yul, are we there yet?”.

“No but just a few more minute more, why?”.

“Nothing, just my leg couldn’t hold any longer”. Yoona said and she take a rest at the nearest log. Yuri shake her head and make her way to Yoona.

“Come on Yoong, we have to keep walking or you will miss something amazing”. Yuri stretch her hand to the latter but Yoona just look at it and show Yuri her puppy eyes. She then chukle and low her body and give her back to Yoona.

“If that case come on, i’ll give you a piggyback ride”.

“You don’t have to, i was heavy and i think i’ll be alright once i have enough rest”.

“Nah, just get at my back. I was strong enough to carry you. So, hope on and enjoy the ride because i’ll bring you to the another world”. Yuri was laughing and she feel a slight pain at her body because of Yoona’s pinch.

“Cheesy enough huh Kwon Yuri?”. Yuri just keep laughing and after a while she feel a weight at her back. Without wasting any time, she get up and keep walking. Along the ride both of the was in silent but they can feel their beating heart.

 

“Yoona, could you please close your eyes for a minute?”. Yuri said after she put Yoona down. She loosen her body after the tired walk.

“Why?”, she ask while caress Yuri’s back. She know the latter was in pain because Yuri just not make Yoona ride at her back but she also carrying a bag in front of her body. She tell Yuri she could just take a walk after a while but Yuri insist that she can carry Yoona.

“Well you will know it later but pretty please. Can you do it for me?”. Yuri said with her pleading eyes.

“Fine, just don’t do that with your eyes”. Yuri was laugh and give Yoona her handkerchief. After she was sure that Yoona’s eyes was close. She look at her watch and she know she just have a few more minute to make everything perfect. She want make this day as the best day ever and she know she was taking a biggest risk in her life.

“Yoona, are you ready?”, she hold the end of the handkerchief. Yoona then nod her head and after Yuri remove the handkerchief, Yoona take a while to adjust the light. But later on she was speechless.

 

Yuri was indeed a very unique person. If another person, they will have their first date at very expensive restaurant but here she go. She just set a small picnic at the top of the mountain and what make Yoona more excited was she get to look at the sunrise with the latter. She have her jaw hanging low and Yuri was secretly taking her picture. Yoona didn’t make any move not until Yuri get her hand and make Yoona take a sit.

 

“Yuri this is so amazing ! Did you really doing all this alone?”.

“Yes because this is all i can do for you. I want to bring you to the fancy restaurant but i think we can just have our breakfast here and look at the sunrise together. But i’m sorry because this is all i can do for you with the salary at my current job as a despatch and other than that i sorry for making you tired by walking to this mountain early in the morning”. She low her head down and later on the latter held her chin up. Yuri heart beating crazily because she see Yoona’s beautiful eyes.

“Yul, this is beyond my imagination and i love it so much. I was not a person that attrack with the fancy things because i prefer this more than anything. I didn’t want you to spend a money for me because i have the money and don’t say anything about your job. I don’t care about it and i will still go out with you even you just a security guard or jobless. Anyway, thank you so much for your effort and i love the view right now. I didn’t know that you are a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter