One Step Closer

Meeting The Right One
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

“Sooyoung !!!”, Yuri yell at her and make the latter shock and almost drop her food.

“Yah, why did you do that? Have you get enough with your life already? You almost make me drop my baby !”. Sooyoung whine and hit Yuri’s shoulder hard.

“Okey..okey, i’m sorry. You don’t have to hit me like that, it’s hurt you know”.

“Serve you right and where have you been? You know you have to train that boys today right?”.

“Yes i know, i’m sorry Soo. But this time i really have my own reason”. Yuri said and grin widely.

“Yah, you said that you will tell me? What happen huh?”. Yuri look at her bestfriend but after that she look at her shoes.

“Ithinki’vefallinlovewiththeImYoona”. She said in a single breath.

“Yah Yuri, say it right. I couldn’t hear any word that you said”. She take a deep breath and look at Sooyoung.

“I said, i think i’ve fall in love with the Im Yoona Soo”. After she said that, Sooyoung spit out her food and cough out loud.

 “Are you kidding Kwon Yuri?”.

“No, i’m not. Infact, i was late because of her. Remember the story that i told you before? That there was a guy try to disturb her though she don’t like it?”. Soo was thinking and nod her head.

“Well, after i do the last delivery i stop by at our favourite shop to have my usual meal. But later i heard her voice and it seem like the guy try to do a funny bussniess with her. So, i do the same thing with the helmet but today a little extra when i punch his face hard till he spit a blood”.

“And if that happen what make you said that you’ve fall in love with her? Didn’t you said that she doesn’t know you because of your helmet?”.

“Well, she actually know who am I through Seohyun her assistant which is Krystal’s girlfriend”.

“Ohoo, it’s all make sense. So, what will you do now?”.

“I don’t know Soo, i’m just a despatch. Will she even look at me? I have nothing Soo”. She sigh and slump at the nearest couch. Sooyoung shake her head and knock Yuri’s head.

“Yah, it’s hurt. Why did you knock my head huh?”.

“It’s because you are pabo. Yuri-ya, you are the daughter of Mr. Kwon Junsu. A very successful bussniessman. It’s just you who didn’t want to work with your appa. If you and Yoona became an item. It will be the wedding of the year Yuri”.

“I know, but i didn’t want her fall in love with me because i’m Kwon Junsu daughter. I want her to love me as Kwon Yuri, a despatch. Do you think she will give me a chance to make her mine Soo?”.

“If that so, you have to work hard for that. You already know that you will have a many competition right?”.

“Yeah and i think i’m ready for that challenge”.

“If that so, i wish you luck Yul. But for now you have to meet the boys. Show them their work and in the same time you can think many way to get your ‘DREAM GIRL’”. Sooyoung pat her head and leave the space. With that Yuri is smiling and she was very thankful to get a friend like Sooyoung.

 

After what happen at the café the other day, Yoona and Yuri almost everyday have their lunch together. Yuri will wait Yoona at the café and they will talk about  many think. They have their good time together and laugh out loud to every funny story. Calling every night and both of them refuse to hang up the phone first. They are totally in their own world. A few weeks later, Yuri braving herself to ask an official date from Yoona.

 

“Hello”.

“Hey there Yoon

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter