Finally It Was You

Meeting The Right One
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

The morning is always the same for everyone. Get up from a deep slumber, take a shower, make a breakfast and going to work. And today was monday, almost everybody have a monday blues. Same goes to Yuri, she wake up lazily and make her way to doing her routine. But suddenly she remember that she have an important job to do so she was rushing and hop on her bike.

Kwon Yuri, a despatch who love her work so much. She have work for the same company for almost five year and she fall in love with her job. Though she was a girl and most of the company have a despatch boy, she never care about that. When she meet some of people to hand the document, they will have their jaw drop because they didn't expact to see a girl hand their document.

 

"Yuri, thank god you can make it in time. Did you forget you have an important document to send this morning?", there Choi Sooyoung, her office mate or should she said her best buddy and not to forget she is a secretary for her boss.

"I'm sorry, i sleep very late last night because i've got family dinner to attend", she sigh and try to catch her breath.

"That was not new and i guess you've got the same question like always right Yul?", she smile and have Yuri a cup of coffee.

"Well Soo, you never wrong", Yuri take a deep breath to feel the aroma of the coffee. Indeed they was a bestfriend because Soo know what her friend love early in the morning.

 

FLASHBACK

 

Yuri make her usual routine which is making some of excercising in her mini gym. She love all the thing that make her sweat out because she think with her job that required her to be in different place in a short time, she have to be fit as she can. And in the weekend she will take about half an hour to jogging around her neighbourhood. As she was immerse with her gym ball, she got a call from her mother,

 

"Hello, the awesome Yuri here", she said with a light chukle as she wipe her sweat.

"Hello my dear, of couse you are there or someone else with you now?', Mrs. Kwon giggle with her daughter antic.

"Nah omma, you know my house is for only my future wife right?".

"Yeah i know it honey. So Yuri, i just want to inform you that this night we will have our dinner together like always. I know you have nothing to do".

"Omma, can i not go?", she hesitate to ask that.

"Yuri, you know you can't right? Plus your appa is just got back here from the State and he said he miss her only daughter so much. That's why he arrange this family dinner. And just want you to know, your cousin will be there too".

"Are you sure omma?  Didn't she said she was currently busy at State? How she get a time to get here?", Yuri ask with an excited voice. Its been a while since she meet her cousin. They are pratically grown up together before her cousin futher her studies at the State.

"Well she said she miss you so much that's why she get her entire family to come back to Seoul you know".

"If that case, i will see you at the same place tonight i guess?".

"Of couse honey, see you tonight", with that her mom hang the phone and Yuri didn't have any choice except go to the dinner.

 

LATER THAT NIGHT

 

Yuri arrive at the restaurant with her bike thought she have a fancy car. Her mom not so fond with the vehicles and ask Yuri to drive a car instead, but being an easy-going girl she never listen to her mom and said she have much difficult to park the car. Her mom couldn't do anything about it and let the thing go.

 

"Yuri, here !!", Yuri heard her name being call and search for the person. After she found the person, she drawn a big smile.

"Sica ! I miss you so much. How come you didn't tell me that you are here? I thought you forget your cousin", Yuri faking her tears.

"Awww Yuri, i know you just put your act. So, stop it Kwon. I didn't let you know because i want to make a surprise and now i think the plan was success", she giggle and hug Yuri tight.

"Yes you make it Sica", she said and deep in her heart she feel so good to have her

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter