Making You Mine

Meeting The Right One
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"Hey there, are you alright", Yoona shake Yuri's body when she didn't get any respon from the latter.

"Oh, i'm sorry. As you can see, i'm totally alright except got a small cut here", Yuri then smile slightly because she feel a bit hurt at her lip.

"Omo, why didn't you tell me earlier ? Lets go, i'll bring you to the clinic", Yoona get up from the bench but Yuri hold her hand and make her back to her sit.

"It's was fine, really Yoona-shi", Yuri said and the latter feel shock because she never meet Yuri before. When Yuri look at Yoona's shocking face, she was chukle and look at the latter.

"Don't worry Yoona-shi, you don't have to be scared. Did you know that you are quite popular nowadays? Story about you is already spread all over the news and i think it all over the magazine too. A story about a young successful CEO in this century. Just a few month after you finish your study and you did bring the IM CORPERATION into the top. Did you know that fact?", Yuri laughing when she see Yoona's face but then Yoona was smiling.

"Are you sure that you are not one of the reporter? The way you know about all of it was really amazing. To tell the truth, i myself couldn't coop with all of the news. But here you are, unfamiliar person talking about me", she said and make Yuri extend her hand and Yoona gladly take her serviver hand.

"How rude i am. Hello Yoona-shi, my name is Yuri....Kwon Yuri".

"Hello Yuri-shi. Glad to know you. Just forget about the story of me already and now back to you", Yoona hold her hero face and she look at the cut. Yoona then look at her handbag and she take a tissue. She get a mineral water and wet the tissue and then she clean the cut carefully. Yuri's whine and make Yoona giggle.

"You such a kid you know Kwon Yuri-shi", she said after she finish clean the cut.

"Please drop the formality Yoona-shi. Just call me Yuri".

"If that so, just call me Yoona and thank you so much for your help Yuri. I can't imagine my fate if you are not there", Yoona said and hold Yuri's hand. What Yoona don't know, a small gesture from her make Yuri's heart beat crazily. She hold her breath and slowly look at Yoona's face with a smile. Before she could said something to the latter. Yoona's phone is ringing.

"Yes unnie, i know. Wait for me and tell Tae unnie that she don't have to pick me. I'll take a cab and going s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter