Chapter 6

My Endless Regrets
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I don't remember since when day after day the night air becomes this cold. Giving me the atmosphere of a sole existence, an isolated soul, a blank mind, and a lonely feeling afterward.

 

Perhaps, Princess,

I was too used to your presence here. When we spent the night with meaningful talk and a cup of coffee for two. When I saw your face bright with excitement and you could not stop to tell all the stories. When mysteriously you acted childishly and gave me a little heart attack then.

Because I cannot forget how nice a night could be. When in this silent world, there were only our voices, thoughts, laughs, and tears. When I said a goodbye and good night in front of your door. And then you reached out for my hand, and our fingers linked.

 

I don't know why…

But even when there are stars, when I'm looking at the night sky it doesn't seem that beautiful again, yet there's some hollow feelings linger at me. Perhaps, it's your absence.

Sometimes I would wake up, half expecting for you to come, your kiss. And then it slams in my chest, just how much you used to love me, and now all of it gone.

This is actually me, who gave up on you. But been missing you in every second since the last time I stared back into your eyes.

 

 

—KTY

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter