A Promise

Totally Captivated

 

 

 

He heard someone calling his name and he open his heavy eyelids. Moonlight stream inside the room and before he know it, Seunghyun was lifting him in his arms.

‘We leaving,’ Seunghyun said. ‘You should get dress.’

Seungri look at the digital clock beside him and it shows two in the morning. Where are they going at this hour?

He don’t ask. He don’t care. Resistance would not get him anywhere. In the end, he would have to obey to Seunghyun’s words. He had learn that in hard way.

As soon as Seungri get out from the bed, Seunghyun pull his body and begin helping him get dress. Then he call his maid and they begin to ‘attack’ Seungri.

Seungri is dumbfolded when they put makeup on his face, but he didn’t have the opportunity to ask them because they work really fast.

And when they finished, they immediately left the room. Seunghyun stand in front of Seungri while holding a women cloth to him. ‘Wear this.’

‘Why do I have to wear that?’ Seungri demand to get an answer. This is something that he can’t accept. ‘I don’t want to.’

Seungri start to walk away but Seunghyun caught his hand instead. Seunghyun’s face turn grim. ‘I don’t have time to explain. If you struggle I will strip you .’

He loss again. He had no choice in this matter. So rather than show his resisting, Seungri clamp his mouth shut. If Seunghyun was going to throw away everything he said, then there was no point he talk. 

Once Seungri wear the dress and that utter ridiculous wig on his hair, Seunghyun push him out from the room. A black 4x4 already waiting for them. Seunghyun push him into the back seat before he slide on the other side and the 4x4 begin to pull away.

‘I’m sure you had something to ask.’ Seunghyun said in the middle of the journey.

There is a phrase that say silence in golden, and that what Seungri doing right now- he give Seunghyun a silent treatment.

‘We are going to my house.’ Seunghyun said.

This unexpected answer only made Seungri‘s curiosity bar level go up. And just how many ing house he had!

‘You don’t need to worry.’ Seunghyun look at Seungri while smiling.

Seungri gulp at Seunghyun's tender expression. He want to shut his mind from remembering the past, but he seem can’t do it.

Seunghyun narrow his eyes and that action made Seungri wondered what he was thinking. Since Seunghyun kidnap him, he try to break Seungri with his arrogance. But Seunghyun in front of him now is the same person like what Seungri just know eight years ago.

‘Do you still remember our fight?’ Seunghyun ask so sudden.

Of course Seungri still remember it. Seunghyun was laughing at him when he told Seungri that he was thinking about it too much and he don’t need to pretend that he was straight. But Seungri recognise that his feeling for a man was not natural at all. To him, no amount of caution was too much.

Seungri don’t want his relationship with Seunghyun to end and he was willing to pretend that they were just best friend in order to protect it. If going to a date with a girl can save their relationship, then he will do it.

And when Seunghyun find out, he got crazily mad at him. Seungri had just been too shocked at the cold treatment he received from Seunghyun. And at the end he had cancelled the date.

‘I don’t remember it.’ Seungri said, contradicting from the wave of memories that had rise in his mind.

The smile automatically disappeared from Seunghyun’s face. ‘You’re angry, aren’t you?’

Seungri thought that he saw a glimpse of regret on Seunghyun’s face, but he still feeling confuse. At the end he push his sympatric feeling away and respond with sarcasm. ‘You mean of being kidnap or being dress like this?’

Seunghyun answer quietly that he meant for both.

‘If you know I’m angry then why are you doing this to me?’ Seungri said coldly.

He never thought that he will see Seunghyun again after he leave him. Feeling abounded, he tell himself that Seunghyun don’t love him and it all was just a lie when he told him a cliché part that he will come back to him.

All he could do is to give up despite having to argue with the naive part of him that don’t want him to give up. But the moment Seungri saw Seunghyun again, his heart ache so much. Even he had locked Seunghyun away, his heal old scars has open and start bleeding again. Apparently he still didn’t fully heal from his past.  

‘Tell me. If I ask you to come, will you do it?’ Seunghyun ask, his voice was so soft.

‘How can I answer that.’ Seungri reply.

He will reject the idea. Full stop. And he probably don’t have to be conquer again by Seunghyun’s charm and all these nostalgic feeling that have overwhelmed him.

‘I know you will not come.’ Seunghyun stated. 'Because I know you were holding yourself together. I know you will be fine without me.’

What an utterly insensitive thing to say. How can he be so selfish? If only Seunghyun know that he never been fine at all. He just forced himself to be fine.

On a good day I'm fine. On a bad day I'm also fine. I'm always fine. Except, that I'm not.

That is just what I tell everyone. The truth is that I am falling apart. It takes all I have to just keep holding myself together. I am on the verge of tears almost all the time. If someone were to simply ask if I were okay, I would completely break down and tell them everything. No one has ever asked me that. It feels like nobody cares enough to do so, but I know its just because I always pretend like everything is okay. I just need someone to hold me and tell me everything will actually be okay. I'm getting so tired of doing this alone. I don't know how much longer I can keep holding myself together like this. It is physically exhausting. I am tired all the time, and its because it requires all of my energy to keep everything under control. I get body aches, I often feel physically sick to my stomach. Holding it all in is destroying me, mentally and physically.

I don't how much longer I can endure this pain every single day. I just don't know what to do anymore.

 

Seungri gather up his emotion which on the verge to burst. If he show even a tiny response, he will make himself utter pathetic in front of Seunghyun.

‘If you know everything about me, then why you do this? What exactly you want from me?! You kidnap me and now I’ve been force to dress like woman. Don’t be ridiculous. You must realize this from beginning that this is useless.’ Seungri lash out.

Seunghyun tilt his head and look at Seungri properly for the first time since they inside the car. Their eyes locked with each other.

‘I already told you, I did this because I promise that I will come back to you’. Seunghyun said.

‘It don’t matter anymore. Let me go back to Korea.’ Seungri said nonchalantly.

‘Really?’

‘Yes.’ Seungri lied. ‘I have my own ‘perfect’ life to live, like you said. And my ‘prefect’ job too.’

Seunghyun look away. A cruel smile creeping on his face made Seungri’s mind remember Seunghyun’s arrogant expression when he force himself on him.

‘You don’t have to worry about your job.’ He said. ‘I already told your company that the negotiation will be a slightly delay, so you need to stay longer.’

‘What!! You don’t have the right to do that to me!!!’ Seungri exploded. Their conversation always end up in parallel line.

Seunghyun decide to totally ignoring Seungri who was in rage beside him.

Feeling frustrated from Seunghyun’s cold attitude, Seungri throw his body back to the seat and look outside the window too, staring at the cold dark night.

The black 4x4 had stop in seems like basement parking. Seunghyun open the door on Seungri’s side and pull him out from the car. Now they were standing on the long white wall in both directions. Seungri was so nervous and sweat start gathered in his palms.

‘Daesung.’ Seunghyun called, and in a slip second a young man appeared with his head bow at Seunghyun and motion him to walk.

Seungri follow in hurry after Seunghyun start walking at a sharp pace in complete silence.

‘This way.’ Daesung open the door for his young master and Seungri. The room really look sophisticated and luxury.

‘Young master.’ Daesung said as he greet Seunghyun.

‘I’m sorry for the sudden trouble I cause you.’ Seunghyun apologize.

Daesung just smile at him. ‘Not at all, young master.’

Seungri can sense the deep between them but since Seunghyun don’t say anything, he was not sure what he should do. So he just stand there watching them.

‘Is this him?’ Daesung turn his small eyes on Seungri.

‘Lee Seungri.’ Seunghyun introduce him. Seungri still greet Daesung despite being totally clueless. But from his face, Seungri know that Seunghyun had told him. But he wonder what Seunghyun had said about their relationship.

‘I’m Daesung. I’m young master’s butler.’

‘You can call me Seungri. It must been awkward to see me in women dress.’ Daesung look at him without showing any emotion and make Seungri wonder one more time on how much he know about the whole situation.

‘You will stay here.’ Seunghyun suddenly inform Seungri.

‘What are you saying? I can’t stay here.’ Seungri protest and begin walking to the door.

But Seungri can’t take another step because Seunghyun has grab his hand and glare at him angrily.

‘I thought I told you that I won’t tolerate with you stubbornness. You will obey me, Seungri’

Seungri could feel the veins in his forehead pop hearing at Seunghyun’s icy command. He can’t stand all of this anymore. The fact that Seunghyun appeared out from nowhere and didn’t treat him as human being made his blood boil. HE can go to hell! I don’t need to ing obey HIM!

‘I’m not your slave!’ Seungri yelled and snatch his hand away from Seunghyun.

‘Where are you going?’ Seunghyun ask, while manage to grap Seungri’s hand again.

‘Let me go!’ Seungri scream. ‘I rather sleep in the street than being in here.’

‘You being ridiculous.’ Seunghyun growled. He loose his grip as Seungri struggle very hard.

‘Just leave me alone.’ Seungri grit his teeth and manage to free his hand once again from Seunghyun. He was getting burning up and he completely forget Daesung presence in the room. And it was all Seunghyun’s fault. He was being so arrogant!

‘How dare you to speak that way to young master!’ Daesung glare at Seungri with stern expression completely stopping his tirade.

‘You will speak to young master with respect. Young master is very worried about you, yet you don’t appreciate him. Do you think I will allow you with such rudeness?’

‘I—I--.’ Seungri faltered. He really feel like being slap in the face. His anger was gone just like that. He know that he done nothing wrong, yet his feeling shrunk in front of Daesung.

‘But I was brought here against my will.’ Seungri manage to say.

Daesung straighten his shoulder. ‘Did you manage to get anything with you complain? You heard what young master said and I say this to you----as long as you’re here, you will do thing our way. Your childish whining won’t work here. Now sit down. I will bring coffee.’ He said and disappearing from the room.

Seunghyun sit on the expensive wooden chair with a bitter look on his face and Seungri had no choice but to do the same. He stare at his feet as he chew his lip.

Seungri was torn between the things he want to tell Seunghyun and the things he want to ask him without bringing the past.

Both of them said nothing to each other.

Not long after that Daesung return and bring the coffee. Seunghyun had to wait until his butler finish put the cup on the table before tell him.

‘Could you please leave us alone?’

The uncomfortable atmosphere return as soon as Daesung left. The tension between them were unbearable. Seungri take a deep breath before he speak.

‘Please let me know the reason you kidnap me. It’s been eight years, Seunghyun. I thought you have forgot all about me. I give up.’

Seungri try to think every possible reason calmly. What is Seunghyun’s reason? He had a beautiful fiancée and they will get married. If he want a ual whim, he don’t need to kidnap him. He don’t have to search because anyone will submit to his feet.

‘I...’ Seunghyun cut his words, there was a pain expression on his face.

‘I can’t contact you that time. My father was sick and I had to take over his responsibilities. There were so many internal affairs that I need to handle.’  

Seungri become still.  Seunghyun is telling him the reason but, he still don’t understand why can’t Seunghyun contact him.

Seunghyun force a smile that not go further than his lips and made Seungri’s stomach twisted at the sight in front of him.

‘Because I promised that I will come back for you.’ Seunghyun said.

Ohh God!! How many times that he had heard this!!!

‘Not that again.’ Seungri lash out. ‘It’s not important anymore. I’ve forget everything. It’s too late.’

Seungyun let out a small smile but that only make him look dangerous. Seungri’s breath caught at the sight of it. He really want to finish all of this nonsense, to completely forget his broken past. But when he sees Seunghyun again, he realize that he had been lying to himself. It takes all of his resistance that he could muster to preserve his self control.

‘That’s bull. And you know it.’ Seunghyun reply. ‘I probably believe you words if you move on with for your life. But you were alone and don’t even have a lover in this eight years.’

There was no use to ask Seunghyun how he know that. Seungri was upset enough just to know how much that Seunghyun know about him.

And how could he had a lover? He had unconsciously compared everyone he meet to Seunghyun.

‘So you feel sorry for me?’ Seungri decided to cut Seunghyun off because he was too afraid to hear whatever he want to say.

‘Did you think that I still wait for you? If so, you’re wrong.’

Seungri’s heart began to throb and weeping blood.

‘You should just marry you fiancée and let me go back to korea.’ He said try desperately to control his emotion from making his voice to waver. He didn’t even let pain show in his face. And all that thanks to the benefit of eight years of suffering.

‘Is that what you really want?’ Seunghyun’s sharp eyes look at Seungri.

‘Yes.’ Seungri smile so widely without faltering.

What else he could say. He chant the world like a mantra in his mind in order to hold back the swilling of emotions that was on the edge to take over.

Seunghyun stand up, silently.

‘Give me some time.’ he said, leaving Seungri with something different that what he hope to hear.

‘W-What that suppose to mean?’ Seungri ask.

Seunghyun continue walking to the door without looking at Seungri. He even refuse to turn around when Seungri call him.

 ‘It mean...’ Seunghyun told Seungri with an unwavering voice before he open the door, ‘is that I still love you.’

The he leave the room and close the door shut.

 

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -  

Im sorry for leaving you guys for such a long time i missed you all

Jzd1-10c-1

 

I know you were screaming

Image result for sorry for the cliffhanger humour

for the cliffhanger

 

GOMENASAI