Crossed the last line

Totally Captivated

 

 

 

 

Suddenly the red hair man let out a loud laugh and Taeyang follow too then he release Seungri.

Seungri’s mind was in chaos at the sudden change of mood but he immediately go down to arrange his cloth, he is shaking from the shame of the event that he just experience.

The red hair man return to his sofa as if nothing was happen. He then sit down while crossing his leg and lit up his cigarette calmly.

Suddenly it was silence again and Seungri swear he heard a faint sound of vehicle abruptly stop outside or it just his mind do the trick. Then he heard the sound of walking footsteps on the hard floor.

The door was burst open and Seunghyun enter the room with a serious expression. Seungri was the first thing he fix his eyes as he walk to the red hair man.

Seungri just stay on his feet because he can’t make a slightest move. He had a hard time to pull himself together as his heart was flooded mix with feeling.

‘Jiyong.’ Seunghyun call in low deep voice. ‘Kind to tell what are doing with my guest?’ Seungri can feel a nervous energy filled the room.

‘Oh, we meet by coincident.’ Taeyang answer but was cut by Seunghyun words.

‘I’m not talking to you.’ Seunghyun snap and made Taeyang’s face turn pale.

‘Jiyong.’

‘Cousin, I swear we’ve done nothing to him.’ Jiyong reply. ‘You can ask him yourself.’

Cousin? Seungri is shocked by the revelation.

‘You will caught in trouble one day if you live in this kind of lifestyle.’ Seunghyun said, icily.

Jiyong let out a smirk. ‘I will remember your advice, cousin.’ Then he look at Seungri in the eyes. ‘Oh, if you run into trouble again, don’t hesitate to ask for my help.’

Seunghun don’t answer and he don’t give Seungri the opportunity to answer too. He grap Seungri’s hand and pull him roughly as they exit the room. Then he push Seungri inside the car and seat beside him while his bodyguards sit at the front.

The entire ride was in silence. Seungri want to say thank you to Seunghyun for saving him but he can tell that Seunghyun is very infuriated at him for behaving so stupid and get caught in such dangerous place. So they return to Seunghyun’s house without saying a word.

When they arrive at Seunghyun’s house, Minzy run to Seungri while crying. She was murmuring her apologise for being so careless. Seungri feel regret for the trouble he had cause and want to tell Minzy that he was sorry but Minzy don’t give him opportunity to speak.

‘You must be scared when the horse suddenly leap because of the noise.’ Minzy said.

‘hha? Seungri look at Minzy, but the maid shake her head slightly as if she frightened. He know perfectly that the horse don’t make a leap, but that seem to be the story the maid create to Seunghyun.

‘You can go.’ Seunghyun order.

The moment the bedroom door was close, Seungri can feel oppressive feeling dominated the room.

‘What a stupid thing to do!’ Seunghyun burst because he can’t contain his anger anymore. ‘What are you thinking Seungri?! What will happen if my cousin haven’t find you?!’

Seungri grit his lips tight. He was not going to let Seunghyun criticize him for his stupid action. Whose fault it was that he had been force to do such a stupid thing, anyway?

‘Seungri, answer me.’ Seunghyun snarled.

Seungri averted his eyes, obviously feel annoyed at being scolded by Seunghyun.

‘You....’ Seunghyun said but don’t finish his words. Seungri think that he want to say something but he rub his forehead and give a long sigh.

‘I’m sorry.’ Seungri mumble.

Seunghyun look at Seungri but he still don’t feel to make an eye contact and keep his eyes on the floor.

‘Seungri.’ Seunghyun open his arms and hug Seungri in his strong embrace that make Seungri’s bones crack.

‘Don’t run away.’ Seunghyun whispered so fiercely in Seungri’s ear. ‘If you run away, I don’t know what I will do.’

Seungri blame himself for letting Seunghyun worry about him but he has no intention to obey him. If he submit to Seunghyun, then this mean that he will denying himself his own life. Soon or later, Seungri know that he would go crazy.

‘Let me go back.’ He whispered.

‘That again.’ Seunghyun push Seungri’s body roughly away from him.

Seungri look straight into Seunghyun eyes as if he challenge him. ‘I will say it as many times I want. I want to go back. I don’t belong here.’

‘You belong with me.’

‘No, I’m not.’ Seungri don’t feel hesitate to reply.

Seunghyun glare at Seungri angrly, then he grab Seungri so suddenly and throw him on the bed. The sudden action made Seungri startled and when he want to escape, it was too late because Seunghyun already use his body to pinned him down.

‘What are you doing?’ Seungri ask feeling frantic.

‘I want to check to make sure they don’t do anything to you.’ Seunghyun reply.

‘Are you kidding me?’ Seungri scream.

‘No.’ Seunghyun whispered coldly in Seungri’s ear.

Seungri struggle, but his disadvantage position made his effort useless.

‘They don’t do anything to me!’ he manage to said.

‘I don’t trust you.’ Seunghyun won’t accept Seungri’s explanation. Then he held Seungri down and pull off his pants and underwear.

Seungri’s fingers grips the sheet tightly as he was rocked by a feeling mush stronger than shame.

‘Seunghyun...’ Seungri can see Seunghyun’s hungry eyes are on him and feel his legs tremble.

‘Why are doing this to me? That’s enough. Let me go.’ He begged.

Seungri want to cry but he will never let Seunghyun see his weaknesses.

Seunghyun seem to sense Seungri’s rejection. He raise Seungri’s hips. ‘Not yet.’ He reply in icy voice.

‘Stop!’ Seungri protest.

‘You all red.’

‘Seunghyun!’

‘I bet you even redder inside.’ Seunghyun said totally ignoring Seungri protest.

Seungri’s cheeks was flushed red because of the shame insult he’s getting. Seunghyun was so close that Seungri can feel his breath. When Seunghyun’s fingers brushed Seungri’s hole, the memory of last night invaded Seungri's mind.

‘NO!..NO!..’ Seungri groan.

‘Don’t struggle, Seungri. There is no point because you can't resist me.’ Seunghyun hissed. ‘I thought I taught you that last night. You are mine, Seungri. You have no choice but to obey me.’

‘Seunghyun...ahh...’

Seunghyun was the entrance of Seungri’s body. He seem to be on the verge to enter him and Seungri’s body stiff with anticipation.

‘You will obey me, Seungri.’ Seunghyun said confidenly. ‘Don’t worry, I will feel glad to help you to remember--just like when you beg me last night.’

Seungri can’t believe that this is happening. He can’t believe that Seunghyun had do this to him. Seungri remember that Seunghyun is such a loving and caring person. He will never force Seungri to submit to him. But Seunghyun in front of him is a heartless bastard. He need to stop this.

‘Do you think I will obey you?’ Seungri gritted his teeth. 

Seungri admit that part of him was happy that Seunghyun was so obsess with him but he can’t allow himself to be swept away by the feeling. He can’t predict what Seunghyun’s feeling too him. He has a fiancée and they will get married and what will happen to him? Seungri shuddered at that thought. He prefer to kill himself rather to live like that.

‘I want you Seungri.’

And those words made some strings inside Seungri’s brain snap. He had done his best to protect his sanity but he was no match for Seunghyun’s words. He can do anything he like to him and Seungri could only pray that Seunghyun will lose interest on him quickly. Seungri was different from Seunghyun. The longer he with him, the deeper his wound would become.

Why can’t Seunghyun just leave him the hell alone? After eight damn years when he finally feel like he was recovering, he was drag back to the same situation when he was heartbroken before.

‘Kiss me Seungri.’

Those eyes always being his weakness. Seungri saw his own reflection on Seunghyun’s black eyes, that threatening to swallow him whole.

He lift his head from the bead and start kiss Seunghyun lightly. Seunghyun hold Seungri’s head and force the kiss to become deeper. Seungri’s mind was blowing with the sensation. How easy he had submit himself to Seunghyun and his action didn’t bother him much.

Part of him feel dirty and disgusted, he decided to push that thought far away in the back of his mind and say yes to his other part.