You! Yes, You!

Totally Captivated

 

 

 

 

 

Both of them begin walking on the red carpets that lay between the rows of Seunghyun’s family and the VVIP guest that attend the wedding. All of them are wearing Japanese traditional dress. And Seungri know that they are going to get married in traditional Shinto ceremonies.

The priest begins to performs a ritual purification, then he begin to read something from the holy book. After that he announces both of them as officially married and ask Gods for blessing. As for the last ritual, Seunghyun and Seungri need to take three sips each from three cups of sake.

Seungri know that he will get punished. What he do is taboo. He has offended God and has ruined the sacred wedding institution.

They already moved to the second ceremony which is restricted for family only. Seunghyun and Seungri need to show their respects to both of their parents (because Seungri has takes Taeyeon’s place) and ask for their blessing. Seungri’s heart beat crazily fast at the point he thought that he will get a heart attack.

Both of them were standing in front of Seunghyun’s parents. Suddenly, Seunghyun begin talking.

‘Otousan, Okaasan, thank you for raising me well.’ Both of Seunghyun’s parents look at their son proudly.

‘And by this marriage I think I have fulfil all my duties as your son.’ There was something hidden in the tone as Seunghyun speak.

‘I have announcement to make.’ There was a murmur among both family as they whispered. Seungri was confused as they were. He totally had no idea what Seunghyun was doing because the only person that knows what’s going to happen was Seunghyun himself.

‘I hereby release all my position in the company. I will transfer all my shares to one person I trust.’

Seungri want to call Seunghyun, but he realize that his voice was struck at his throat.

‘Kwong Ji Yong!’

The owner of the name open his eyes so big as he was shock. And he was not the only that act like that because practically everyone in that room are like that because they find it hard enough to believe.

No one speak a word and the room fell silent like they at funeral.

Seunghyun turn his body to Seungri and stretched his hand to him. ‘Let go…..Ri.’

And Seungri heart faltered at the sound of the name.

‘Seun…’

‘Give me your hand.’ Seungri stretched out his trembling hand and Seunghyun caught it as heart-warming smile spread all over his face. He gently squeezed Seungri’s hand before grip it tightly. Then, both of them walk out from the room.

When they reached outside, Seunghyun quickly open the passenger door of his SUV. ‘Get in.’ he said.

Seungri look so hesitate to follow Seunghyun’s plan. What had this man just do?

‘Seunghyun, you…..you need to go back.’ Seungri said.

‘Why are you doing this?’ Seungri’s mind was completely in chaos. Seunghyun has left everything for him.

No. No. Seungri’s heart scream. Seunghyun need to go back to his family.

‘You still ask me the reason? Seunghyun ask him. ‘I thought it was obvious. I have choose what is important in my life.’

‘Seunghyun….’ Seungri blink his eyes rapidly. He swear if this is a dream, he never want to wake up forever.

‘Get in.’ Seunghyun said as he pressed his hand on Seungri’s back and push him to seat on the passenger seat. Then he shut the door and go to the driver seat. He start the engine and step down on the accelerator.

They were lucky because his car was tinted in black so no one can guess that they were inside the car.

Seungri’s mind play over what had just happened. No matter how much he think about it, Seungyun’s action don’t make any sense at all. The only thing he can figure out is that Seunghyun still think that he is his fiancée.

‘Seunghyun… ‘ Seungri speak but then he decided that actions would be much better than words.

So he pull off his headdress then rub his face with both of his hand, wiping off the make up. Then he turn to look at Seunghyun who was driving.

‘I’m not Taeyeon. She confess that she love Jiyong and…I agree to take her place because she want to run away and I don’t want you to feel humiliate.’

There, he has said that. Seungri was ready for whatever punishment he will receive from Seunghyun. After all, he had made Seunghyun loss his family and his bride.

‘I already know that Taeyeon and Jiyong love each other.’ Seungri is shocked by Seunghyun’s words. So Seunghyun knew?

‘Seunghyun, don’t you even heard what I’m saying? I have tricked you.’ Seungri said exasperated.

‘It doesn’t matter. Because we’re together now.’ Seunghyun look at Seungri with meaningful look. ‘My life would be meaningless without you.’ He add before focusing his eyes on the road.

‘When Jiyong ask me if I had ever considered your feeling, I don’t have an answer for that.’ Seunghyun confess. ‘But then I realize, there are people who can take my position but no one can replace you Seungri.’

Seungri remain silent at Seunghyun’s confession.

‘And please stop saying that you tricked me. I’m not that stupid to not recognise my own bride.’ Seunghyun smile at Seungri just like when their first time together, a smile that revealed how happy they are. It seems Seunghyun and Taeyeon had planned something sneaky.

‘Are you planning to keep quiet?’ Seunghyun ask.

Seungri frown as he fix his eyes on Seunghyun’s handsome figure. Seunghyun has throw everything just for love. And Seungri feel regret for not stopping him for once.

‘This is terrible.’ Seungri fight back the tears that threatening to burst out. He take a few deep breaths to calm down because he still struggling to accept whether all of THIS IS R.E.A.L.

Seunghyun slow the car and pulled to the side of the road.

‘Ri.’ The brown colour eyes that Seungri love so much look at him adorably.

‘Would you believe me if I say that I can’t live without you?’ Seunghyun spread both of his arms in front of Seungri.

Seungri wrap his hand around Seunghyun’s back and squeeze it tightly.

‘I have nothing now, Seungri.’ Seunghyun said softly. ‘I’m just an ordinary guy.’ His hand wrap around his loved one’s body.

That was more than enough for Seungri as long as Seunghyun was with him. Joy was bubble-up inside him and he can’t hold the tears anymore.

‘What will we do now?’ Seungri ask as tears rolled down on his checks.

‘Anything.’ Seunghyun reply, his voice is overflowing with happiness. He kiss Seungri’s cheek and murmured in husky voice.

‘We’re free to do anything, Ri.’ It was special name he give only to Seungri- the most precious person to him in the world.

Seungri don’t need anything but this. It was enough to savor the happiness of being in each other arms. Nothing could stop them from doing what they want.

Seungri whispered one more time the name of the man he love in the world in between their kissing.