Run away

Totally Captivated

 

 

 

 

When Seungri wake up, TOP was already gone. He sat up slowly as he button up his pajama, but the thing they done last night still feel fresh in his mind and his skin. Seungri feel disgusted at himself. No matter what he’s done, there were no way to eliminate the memory or the sensation that remain in him.

Why Seunghyun do this? He already had a fiancée and soon they will get married. Seungri had spent all night thinking and end up clueless.

‘I can’t believe this is happening.’ Seungri whispered as he began to wrap his hand around his knees but then he heard a knock on the door.

Seungri wince as he try to stand up. His joints crack and a dull pain run though his shaking legs. He totally blame himself for what happen last night.

The door was open and Seunghyun appeared behind the door.

‘You don’t have to get up.’ Seunghyun said as he enter the room and walk straight to the bed.

Seungri being the stubborn, stand up from the bed as he gritted his teeth to hold the pain he feel in his limbs but show none of it on his face. What happened last night was nothing, he chant that words in his mind so he can pretend it to be true.

‘Did you feel pain, Seungri.’ Seunghyun ask in concern.

Seungri treat Seunghyun like he’s invisible. He just walk to the window and refuse to talk to the man. He want to give Seunghyun the taste of his own medicine. He want Seunghyun to know that he was not going to just accept whatever abuse he done to him.

‘So, you give me a silent treatment already?’ Seunghyun try to sound dramatic.

‘Okay, that fine for now. I need to go as I have meeting to attend. I will ask a maid to help you. I will come tonight.’

Then he turn and walk away from the room. It almost drive Seungri crazy to hear how he casually said that he will be come again tonight. Seungri squeeze his nails into his palms tightly in attempt to make it bleed.

Last night will definitely happen again. That thought only made Seungri determine to leave this place. The more he spend time with Seunghyun, the more he will lose himself and Seungri know enough to realize that fact.

There was a knock on the door and a maid come with a tray of food.

‘Good morning,’ she greet him with a friendly smile. ‘My name is Minzy.’

‘Good morning.’ Seungri reply with a smile although it’s already afternoon.

Seungri want stubbornly to refuse the food but his stomach was making a noise and he was extremely hungry. That was natural because he has not eat anything since he’s been kidnap.

Seungri eat his food and let out his charm to win Minzy’s heart. He talk casually to her and ask her to take him out of the room to tour the house. He assume that will be normal for a guest.

As soon as he was able to go out the room, Seungri realise how big Seunghyun’s house is. The decoration all look antics and luxury.

‘Wow, this house is big. If I wander around, I bet the security will catch me right?’

‘That’s true. The security is tight and this house is full with CCTV.’

Seungri smile at Minzy as his mind collect all the input. They continue walking on the large balcony, and suddenly Seungri saw the main gates being open.

‘I thought you say the security is tight, but why they don’t check the van.’ He ask.

‘Oh, that was a delivery van. It always come in the afternoon to deliver food and leave at three pm,’ Minzy explain innocently.

Seungri was back inside his room, he was all dress up and clock shows it’s already 2.30pm. He slip quietly from his room, but before he gone too far, one security men wear a black suit and a black sunglasses walk in his direction. It makes Seungri startled and quickly go back to his room.

Seungri’s heart beat hard as he glance at the clock. He is running out time. If he want to escape he must do it now. After a quick thinking, Seungri decided that he has to use Minzy if he want to continue with his mission.

Just as he began to get anxious, a knock was heard on the door. Seungri sigh in relief when he see Minzy come in.

‘Minzy, can we go to the garden? I’m so boring.’ Seungri said as he secretly glance at the clock, and it almost three pm.

Seungri follow Minzy, and every time they walk, his heart skip a beat because he was too afraid to bump with the security team.

He was able to get outside easily now, but then Minzy stop.

‘Stop.’ One security guard with fierce face stop them. ‘Who are you?’

‘This is Master Choi Seunghyun’s guest.’ Minzy introduce them.

‘The young master has ordered that no one is allowed to go outside.’

Seungri’s heart is beating like crazy but he force himself to look as calm as possible. ‘But he say that I can go anywhere I like.’ He lied.

‘Let me contact young master to confirm.’ The security men said. ‘Please wait.’

.

‘That’s not necessary.’ Seungri nervously said to the security men. ‘It’s okay. I don’t want to bother him.’ Seungri plaster a big smile on his face. No matter what happen, he need to persuade the security men NOT to contact Seunghyun otherwise his plan will blow up in his face.

‘I’m just going to walk at the garden. Maybe you can show me around? After some hesitation, the security men finally accepted Seungri’s suggestion.

‘Minzy, you can go. He can guide me now.’ Seungri smiled at her, then he follow the security men.

As they walk Seungri can see that the garden is so beautiful. They had a fountain in the middle of the garden. ‘I don’t know that young master interested in horse?’ Seungri began to talk to the security men, hoping that he will keep his guard down.

Suddenly a loud crash interrupted them. The security men look trouble at the noise. He then take a step forward but stop to look back at Seungri. He seem not sure what he suppose to do as he seems weighing his choices. But when Seungri nod his head, the security men immediately run to the direction of the sound.

As soon as he was left alone, Seungri run to fountain. He murmured softly to calm the horse as the animal were disrupted by the noise.

‘Thank you.’ the stable boy said and Seungri smile back to him.

‘Are you young master’s guest?’ So there was no need to explain anymore. Seungri nod his head.

‘This is the first time the young master had invite his friend. So everyone is very excited.’

‘I...see.’ Seungri numble. His emotion was mixed. The word ‘first’ has triggered another memory in his mind.

I never feel comfortable with anyone before. You are the first one, Seungri.

Seunghyun had told him that eight years ago.

Seungri stop his ramblings thoughts and smile wryly to the boy. What he was thinking?

‘I wonder what that noise is.’ Seungri said as he look at the direction of the commotion.

‘I will go and check. Can you hold the horse for me please?’

‘Of course.’ Seungri said as he take the horse reins from the boy hand.

Seungri’s eyes study his surroundings, he look at the group of security men. It looks like the lorry driver had been careless and hit the lamp post. Then his eyes search for the gates.

Seungri still holding the horse reins in his hand.

Seungri realised that the perfect opportunity lay in front of him. He don’t think he will get lucky and bet this opportunity will come again. When the truck leave, the gates will definitely open.

His eyes still watching the movement of the guards.

The lorry driver had started the engine and the automatic gates slowly begin to open.

And as soon as the truck begin to move, Seungri leapt into the back of horse and begin to sprint.  Everyone was so startled by his sudden action and they realize it was too late to act when they see Seungri already pass the gates.

Seungri ride in top speed as he need to get far as possible. After it seems a long time, Seungri begin to slow his speed. His hope to find a road grow fainter as he has no idea where he was as he see green everywhere. Seungri realise that he was in the middle to the forest/jungle.

.   

He saw nothing in any direction. He was haunted by the idea that he was lost. A terrifying idea invade his mind and Seungri immediately shake it off.

He remind himself to stay positive but as more time pass it begin to fade away. He begin to panic. What if he died in the middle of the jungle and no one find him?

 

 

update is getting slow as my friend had been infected by my snail syndromeXD