Chapter 2

Just Roommates...or MORE???

Tiffany opens the door to their share apartment. She saw Yuri sleeping soundly on the couch. Tiffany closes the door silently not wanting to wake her up. Tiffany took off her jacket wanted to put it on Yuri. As she went closer she saw Yuri's toungue stick out from . 'How adorable',Tiffany thought to herself and place her jacket on Yuri. Sensing something on her,Yuri's eyes flick open. They stare at each other for awhile. Feeling rather awkward,Tiffany decided to break the silence.

 

"Hey,sleeping beauty. I'm back" Tiffany show her infamous eye-smile.

 

"Hey,pretty girl" Yuri sit up. Tiffany blush.

 

"Why are you sleeping on the couch?" Tiffany asked suddenly.

 

"I was waiting for you actually. It's already midnight but you're still not home yet. So I got worried" Yuri says shyly.

 

"I'm sorry" Tiffany apologised. 'Siwon fell asleep at the beach..so~"

 

"It's okay. You don'y have to apologise. I'm glad you're back safely" Yuri said then yawn. She stood up and grab Tiffany's hand. "Come on,let's go sleep"

 

"Okay" Tiffany let Yuri lead her to their room. She felt really happy that Yuri's holding her hand. She quickly denied the thought. No Tiffany. You're not overly excited that your frind is holding your hand. You're just happy because you had a friend who's kind enough to wait till you're home safely.

 

 Yuri let go of Tiffany's hand and went to sleep. Moments later she felt Tiffany lie on the bed beside her.

 

"Yuri-ah?" Tiffany whispered.

 

"Hmm?"

 

"I can't sleep"

 

Yuri turn around and pull Tiffany closer to her. Tiffany snuggle into Yuri's chest. Yuri began to brush Tiffany's hair and started humming a song.

 

"I'll hug you until you sleep" Yuri cooed in Tiffany's ear.

 

Tiffany smile. I think I might fall for you,Yuri.