Chapter 1

Just Roommates...or MORE???

Yuri was reading her favourite novel on her single bed. She glance up from her book when she heard Tiffany's laughter from the bathroom. Curious,Yuri went to see what her friend was doing. Tiffany stood in front of the mirror trying to tie her bra strap. Her arms was in a weird angle as she tried hard to reach behind. Yuri laugh at the scene. She couldn't help it.

 

"Hey! Don't just stand there laughing your head off. Come help me"Tiffany turn around and pout at Yuri.

 

"You're laughing at yourself too. You gotta admit you looked so funny trying.."Yuri gesture at Tiffany trying to tie her bra strap.

 

"Stop teasing me"Tiffany said as Yuri help her tie her unusual bra strap.

 

"Why did you you buy this bra anyway? You don't even know how to tie it"Yuri asked her friend.

 

"I know how to tie it! I'm not stupid you know!'Tiffany defended herself. Yuri folded her arms and gave her a look. "okay,okay fine. I don't"

 

Yuri smirked and walk out of the bathroom as Tiffany continue with her make-up.

 

Yuri sigh as she she knew Tiffany will be going out with her boyfriend Siwon later. She'll be all alone tonight.

 

Tiffany came out of the bathroom. "Bye Yuri. I'm going"

 

Yuri nodded. "Enjoy yourself!'

 

Yuri took out her phone from her pocket and dial Nichkhun's number. It beep for some time before the phone was answered.

 

"Hey babe"

 

Yuri smile hearing her boyfriend's voice. "Hey dear. Are you free tonight?"

 

*Pause*  

 

"Dear?" Yuri called.

 

"Sorry Yul. I'm not free tonight. The guys invite me for a drink tonight" Nickhun said apologetically,feeling guilty letting Yuri down.

 

"It's okay. Enjoy yourself"

 

'Sorry Yul. I promise I'll take you out tomorrow"

 

'Okay. Bye,dear" Yuri hang up and sigh.   

 

 

MEANWHILE...

 

 

Siwon and Tiffany is walking on the beach enjoying the view. Tiffany suddenly thought of Yuri and her when they came to the beach awhile ago.She had splashed Yuri when she had fallen asleep. Yuri then chase her around till they slipped and fell with Yuri on top of Tiffany. They were laughing but then it became awkward when they remain in that position. Tiffany smile to herself remembering the past.

 

"Hey what are you smiling at,Fany?" Siwon asked.

 

Tiffany face her boyfriend and smile. "Nothing,dear"