Chapter 5

Just Roommates...or MORE???

Yuri didn't know what to do. She loves Nichkhun..but she's in love with Tiffany too. She feel bad if she turn down on Nichkhun's proposal. But she didn't wanna hurt his feeling by marrying him when she's in love with Tiffany. She really didn't know what to do or say.

 

"So..?" Nichkhun look up at Yuri lovingly.

 

"I.." Yuri started.

 

Just then Yuri's phone started ringing. Yuri take out her phone from her pocket. She took one look at the screen. It says:Fany <3

 

Should I pick up the phone?

 

"Ignore the phone call. I'm still waiting for your answer" Nichkhun said.

 

Yuri decided to pick up the phone. She wanted to know what Tiffany had to say. She hold up a finger to tell Nichkhun to give her a minute. She turn around and press answer.

 

"Don't marry him please I beg you!!" Yuri heard Tiffany said in a rush.

 

Yuri stay silent. She could hear Tiffany's breathing.

 

"Yuri?" *still silent*

 

"Yuri!? Please! Please don't marry him! I.." Tiffany went silent for awile. "I love you" she whispered.

 

 

 

 

 

 

A/N:Finally updated! I'm so sorry for the long wait. Been busy with school and all. Haih.. Anyway,I had to find time to update this fic for you guys. My dad usually won't let me use the computer when school reopens. But no worries.. I'll try to update whenever I can. Hope you like this update.