Chapter 3:Christmas Special

Just Roommates...or MORE???

Yuri pace around the room. Tiffany look at her friend and wonder what's wrong. She decided to ask her friend.

 

"Yah Yuri-ah. Stop pacing around. What are you thinking about?"

 

Yuri didn't reply and continue pacing. "Come here" Tiffany pat the seat beside her. Yuri obediently sat beside her friend.

 

"Now,tell me what's wrong" Tiffany squeeze Yuri's hand in a comforting way. When Yuri didn't reply,Tiffany continue "It's Christmas for God's sake! I don't wanna see my friend being worried about something and I couldn't help her"

 

"It's Christmas! That's why I'm worried!' Yuri started. Tiffany motion for Yuri to continue. After taking a deep breath,Yuri continue. "I think Nichkhun is gonna propose to me tonight!"

 

Tiffany felt a knife just stab her in her heart. It hurts so badly. Tiffany fake a smile. "Re-really? Then you should be happy. Why you looked worry instead?"

 

Yuri studied Tiffany's face. "What if I say... yes?"

 

WHAT?????????? NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Tiffany's heart is screaming.

 

Tiffany let go of Yuri's hand and turn around. She can't let Yuri see her face right now. She's pretty sure she had fallen for her friend.

 

"You don't look happy" Yuri stated.

 

"No I-I.." Tiffany tried to say but felt a pair of arms turn her around. She stare at Yuri in shock.

 

"You like me right?" Yuri asked Tiffany.

 

Tiffany didn't know what to say. She couldn't admit nor tell Yuri that she like her. What about Siwon? Siwon's her boyfriend.

 

While Tiffany's being deep in her own thoughts,she didn't notice that Yuri had lean dangerously close to her. When she did notice,Yuri's eyes were already close and she kiss Tiffany. Tiffany was shock but she inventually closes her eyes and return the kiss. Yuri then pushes Tiffany on the couch. Tiffany felt Yuri's toungue begging for entrance and she parted her lips. Yuri's toungue tastes so good. Even better than Siwon's. Wait..SIWON! Tiffany pushes Yuri and she fell off the couch.

 

Yuri blink,she's hurt and confuse. Tiffany wipe her lips with the back of her hand. "Yuri,I'm sorry" she get up from the couch and proceed to leave but Yuri grab her wrist. "Tiffany.."

 

Tiffany didn't turn around. She couldn't face Yuri after what they've just done.

 

Du du du du du du du du,kissing you baby

Du du du du du du du du,loving you baby(Yuri's ringtone =P)

 

"Nichkhun?" Yuri said into the phone which cause Tiffany to turn around and look at Yuri. "You want to meet me now?"

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

A/N:Hey guys. Sorry for this super late update. I'm suppose to post this chapter on Christmas but my mum wanna play games so... Anyway,do comment. Tell me what you think of this chapter.