FINAL CHAPTER

Just Roommates...or MORE???

Yuri was about to say someyhing back to Tiffany when Nichkhun who's getting impatience suddenly grab Yuri's arm and turn her around. Due to shock,Yuri let go of her phone and it fall to the ground.

 

Yuri turn around and glare at Nichkhun. "What's that for!?"

 

Nichkhun panic seeing his girlfriend so mad at him. "Yuri,I'm sorry. I'm-I'm just.."

 

But Yuri wasn't even paying attention to Nichkhun. There's only one person in her mind. TIFFANY.

 

"Nichkhun,I'm sorry. I can't marry you" Yuri quickly said and turn around but Nickhun grab her arm.

 

"Wait! What?? Why?"Nickhun asked.

 

"I'm in love with someone else" Yuri answered.

 

"WHO???" Nickhun demanded.

 

Yuri pull herself from Nickhun's grasp. "I have to go now. She's waiting for me. I'm really sorry Nichkhun. You deserve someone better"

 

After her last words to Nichkhun,Yuri left the place and head home to her only love. Fany,wait for me. I'm coming back.

 

 

*MEANWHILE*

 

Tiffany was scared. After her confession to Yuri,she heard a loud noise and everything went silent after that. Tiffany was worried something had happen to Yuri. Without any hesitation anymore,she grab her keys and go out to find Yuri.

 

 

Yuri smile to herself when she finally saw her apartment. All she have to do was to cross the road and she'll finally be at her apartment building. She think of the possibility of when she and Tiffany was in a relationship.

 

She look at the cars passing in front of her. Gosh! Why so many cars today? Ugh!

 

"YURI!!!!! YURI!!!!!!!!" Tiffany shouted from across the road. She was so relieve when she saw Yuri across from her unharm. She smile to herself.

 

Yuri heard someone calling her. Then she saw Tiffany across the road. Tiffany smile at her shyly.

 

Without thinking,Yuri dash across the road. Tiffany saw a car nearly knock Yuri over and she closes her eyes. NO! GOD PLEASE DON'T DO THIS TO ME!

 

When she open her eyes she was greeted by Yuri's beautiful face beaming at her.

 

"Fany-ah,I'm o-"before Yuri could finish her sentence Tiffany pull Yuri into a hug.

 

"Yuri..I'm so sorry"Tiffany muttered and press her face into Yuri's neck.

 

"Shh.."Yuri try to calm Tiffany.

 

"What if something happen to you? I will never forgive myself"Tiffany continued.

 

Yuri pull away from the hug. "I'm okay. Look" Yuri gesture to herself. "Nothing happen to me. Well,except one thing.."

 

"What is it?" Tiffany asked quickly.

 

"I finally know the truth. That you love me too" Tiffany blush hearing Yuri's words.

 

Yuri grab both Tiffany's hand. "Tiffany,I love you"

 

"I love you too,Yuri" Tiffany said and felt her cheeks became redder.

 

Yuri lean in and kiss Tiffany. Tiffany's hand immediately went to Yuri's neck and pull her closer. They continue kissing even though they heard gasps and swearing around them. They don't care what other people thinks cause they belong together.

 

 

THE END

 

 

A/N:Hope you enjoy my story as much as I enjoy typing them =P This is my first YulTi fic btw. Thanks to all who read,subscribe and comment. Really appreciate that. Bye for now.