Chapter 4

Just Roommates...or MORE???

After Yuri's conversation with Nichkhun ended,Yuri turn around and find Tiffany deep in her thoughts.

 

Yuri place her hand on Tiffany's arm to get her attention. "Tiffany.."

 

Tiffany turn to Yuri and their eyes lock. Finally,Tiffany said, "Hmm?"

 

Yuri look deep into Tiffany's eyes. "Can I kiss you?"

 

"Wh-what?" Tiffany answered startled.

 

"I'm afraid I'll say yes to Nichkhun.." Yuri fix her gaze to the floor. Tiffany don't understand what Yuri's trying to say.

 

"Huh?" curious eyes stare into Yuri's as if searching for an answer.

 

"then I won't be kissing you anymore" Yuri continued. "cause I'm going to be Nichkhun's fiance"

 

Tiffany took a step away from Yuri. "Yuri,what are you talking about!? What's with all this kissing stuff!? Do you even heard yourself!? You're asking for my permission to kiss me!?" Tiffany stop to calm herself. "We're just friends and nothing else!!!" Tiffany threw her hands in the air when she said the last sentence.

 

Yuri didn't know to say. She remain speechless for a moment and they just stare at each other.

 

"I'll be going to meet Nichkhun now. Bye Tiffany" Yuri said finally. She walk towards the door and but turn around at the last second. "You'll regret it Tiffany.." she whispered but was loud enough for Tiffany to hear it.

 

 

KhunRi's Date

 

Nichkhun held Yuri's hand as they smile at each other under a huge Christmas tree at the mall's entrance. It was very romantic indeed. Even when her cute boyfriend is smiling at her,Yuri just couldn't feel butterflies in her stomach anymore. All she can think about is Tiffany.

 

Yuri wasn't prepare when Nichkhun suddenly went down on one knee and held a ring case in his hand.

 

"Kwon Yuri,will you marry me?"

 

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

A/N:Cliffhanger! Will Yuri SAY YES??? Or will she reject Nichkhun's propose? Read next chapter to find out =P