002

Second Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After the school time is over, I really have no feeling and power to talk with anyone. Even if Irene's jokes couldn't break my laughing. However, after then, she told me that she has fancied someone in our class. I quickly turned to her with my curiousness. She is so brave. She told me that she's going to confess to him first. I really want to be strong like her. But what made my jaw dropped in disappointment is her crush's name ' V '. "He is so cool and polite, you know. Last time, he even joined us for lunch. It made my heart pounds like crazy. You know V, right?" I tried to hold my tears hard as my best friend crushes on my first love. I don't want to hear or know all about it. "Of course, you and him will be the best couple ever." "Aww, you are so sweet." She pulled me to hug. "I'm so happy that my best friend is going to have love soon." "Thanks, Eunchae." I break the hug slowly and look at her. "What if she forgets about me here?" I chuckle. "How could I do that?! Don't worry, I will never leave you."

Finally, everything that I hope to complete now is already melted. Because I'm not brave like Irene, she's brave to confess, to make her love one knows how she feels, so she can get him. The truth is ' first love ' mostly comes on wrong person. I also love the wrong person. That person is also my best friend crush. He wasn't meant to be mine. It isn't a happy ending as I thought. T.T 

Another three days passed, she tell me that V and her are dating now. The atmosphere around here is pretty quiet. If only Sehun were here with me, I guess everything would be noisy and full of fun.

What surprised me is that Sehun still remembers the proposal I asked him before. He kept nagging at me if I really want to exchange my seat with him.

On the way to Irene's house, I'm walking alone to the bus stop. My best friend has a date with her boyfriend.

While I was standing in the bus, I felt someone familiar got in behind me. I turned my head a bit and I found it was Sehun. He does have his own driver, why bother to ride the bus with s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter