007

Second Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Stop denying everything, my dear best friend Eunchae! You do love him back. I know you feel nervous around him, because your heart keeps beating in a really fast speed, your heart keeps pounding so hard, your heart is fluttering nonstop whenever you're being too close with Sehun!!"

"How did you know?"

"And also the way he treated you!"

"How did you notice all of that?"

"Because I'm smart. I'm your best friend. He told us you're his. THE LOVE TRIAL CLOSED!!" 

Irene stated loudly. (Was it too obvious? Anyway, stop thinking so hard about it anymore.) I patted my cheeks with my palms to help wake my heavy head up.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I went to walk along the beach for the last day, since tomorrow we have to go back early in the morning. (Ahh! I really can't swim, because of my injured knee.)

Suddenly I noticed Sehun was there also. I turned my direction immediately when he saw me, too. (Oh my god!)

"Eunchae ah! Stop there!" I heard he shout my name. I started to run away not caring about his call.  "Yahh!! I said stop there!"  I tried to quicken my pace, but he was a lot more faster than me. And he caught me! :(

The disease of my heart showed up again. (Why couldn't I control it??? What's wrong with my stupid heart?)

"Why did you try to run away from your life savior like this, huh?"  Sehun questioned. I look at him and he's still grabbing my arm.

"I just want to go back and rest." I lied. He then smiles at my face.

"Ahh~ so tomorrow, you'll gain more power to on a date with me, right?"  Hearing that sentence just made my cheeks burned red again.😳

"Last night, I told my secret to Irene."

"Yah, you changed the topic." 

(Really! This guy!)

"Did Irene mention anything about me?" He asked what I don't want to answer. (Yeah, she totally did.) I kept silent and just looked at him innocently.

"If you don't want to talk, I'll go ask her myself." 

(What is he going to do? No, I won't allow it.)

"Well...she was just kidding that you told her...I'm yours?"  I tried to laugh and avoid the eye contact. He unexpectedly leaned closer to my cheek and whispers to my ear.

"What if that was true of all?" 

(What?? What kind of nightmare is this? Don't scared me too much, Oh Sehun.) I took two steps backward away from him, but he suddenly pulled me into his embrace. His body is warm, and I kind of like it this way, but I realized my situation right now. I quickly tried to push his body off from me. However he tried to hug me tightly, that I couldn't even move my own arms.

"I really meant it. I really do like you, and it wasn't like the love between best friends. I will make you mine soon."

It got me fu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter