003

Second Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sehun and I had a really long conversation until the rain decided to stop pouring the cold water. We then separated our way to our own house. 

Sometime, splitting what inside your head help your mind feel fresh. I think I am not the only one who have been hurting from love, but maybe Sehun, too. I'm kind of curious who is the girl inside his heart. (When will the destiny stop playing hard with me?) 

"Ah-Choo!!!" I'm so weak to catch the cold this fast. I looked at the clock and realized that Irene wasn't home yet. (How many hours would she need for her date?) 

The sound of bell is ringing, I already knew who was in front of the door. "Welcome back bestie, how was your date with V?" I asked while closing the door behind us. "It was amazing, you wouldn't believe it. We went to many places and had a really good time there. We were talking a lot while walking along the street. And we did eat yummy snacks. I'm so glad it went well though." "Woww, I'm really envy you here." "Ohh, I forgot to tell you, we even walked under one umbrella together since It was raining a few hours ago. It was romantic." "Well, you are so lucky. Haha I'm happy for you." (Luckily, I made a perfect decision for them. It's okay to be hurt just for the other happiness. I hope somebody would sacrifice for me someday, too.)

The morning came~

(I really have no power to get up right now. My head is dizzy and it's hurt a lot.)
"Eunchae wake up, you're going to be late for school."

I stayed still at the place and wasn't giving any answer.

"Hey, is there anything wrong?" Irene asked me. She touched my forehead. "Your head is burning, Eunchae."

I just nodded at her with my eyes close.

"Just rest. I will go and take some medicine for you. And you don't have to go to school today. I will ask the permission for you."
"Thanks." I said weakly.

After taking 2 pills from Irene, I started to feel sleepy and also a bit better. But I don't really know when did she off to school, since I'm here sleeping like a dead body.

 

 

In the class : 

(Author POV)

When the teacher entered the classroom, the class president stood up and demanded loudly to the other students to greet the teacher and started calling attendance. Until he called out Eunchae, Irene stood up and informed the teacher that she couldn't come to school because of how she got the flu. The teacher nodded in understanding and continued his next lesson.

Sehun turns his back quickly to ask Irene about Eunchae's condition. 
"Has she ate breakfast yet? How about medicine? Is she alright now? " 

"Yes, I'm sure she had breakfast. However, I don't think she's fine enough. She just took some pills and went back to her sleep. Her temperature was so hot last morning." 

Sehun still feels uneasy

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter