004

Second Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

At night, I look at the paper again. "Ahh, so the other option is to the forest". She nodded her head. "For the trip to the forest, we would go camping, having buffet or BBQ at night, story telling around the campfire, singing and dancing...etc." Somehow sleeping in the tent in the forest isn't safe at all. Also, our class prefer to go to the beach more, it would be more refresh.

"There are so many things to do at the beach, right? Instead of swimming." I chuckled at what Irene said.

Every minute, every second, she kept on discussing with me about what is she going to do at the beach with her boyfriend, V. 

"Irene, this is a school trip, not dating or honeymoon thingy."

Her face turned red in embarrassment, yet a bit angry.

"Wow! I'm so upset with you. You never support my relationship with him. Now I'm stop talking to you." "I will sleep first." She said and pull the blanket to cover fully on her body, leaving only her head. "Don't forget to turn off the light." 

(This girl is really sensitive, huh? I was just play around. Why did she get angry so fast like this. Perhaps before, I never said any joke to her.) 
 
Then, something appeared in my head, that secret I've kept for awhile. I don't know how to tell her. And I don't want her to know from someone else, too. I wonder if she would hear it from Sehun. (Why did I forget to tell him to keep it as a secret?. The trouble will surely catch me if Sehun split those words out to V or Irene. Tomorrow, I need to talk to him.)

 

The next day came~

Today I got up early and wait for Irene to finish preparing herself and stuffs.

"You really woke up early, huh? The school isn't going to run away from you. You just missed school for one day, not one year." She teased me.

 

When I step into the class, I quickly search for Sehun. He wasn't here. Then I heard the fan girls scream along the hall on the way to our class. (Gosh, they are so loud. And where is Sehun anyway? Is he playing hide and seek with me?) I don't have his contact. What kind of best friend is this?

"Excuse-me!" I tried to make those fangirls open the way for me to get my seat. But since there is a big bunch of them being here and there. I don't think they would hear my voice. "Excuse-me, would you mind give me that seat?" I spoke more loudly. Everyone turned their their direction to me. There are so many pairs of eyes staring at me. I smiled in apologetic face. I quickly made my way to the seat at the back.

"Are you fine now?" I heard Sehun's voice. I was so surprised. I turned to the person, and it was really him.

(So that was why I couldn't find you. Oh Sehun, you're surrounding by many girls. I didn't come to school one day, you've improved so much."

"I asked you, why didn't you answer?"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter