005

Second Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I waited until everyone except me and Sehun disappeared from the class. 


"Hey, when are you going to speak? Do you want to sleep in our class?"

"I'm not going to sleep here, ok?" "Anyway, I want you to keep my first love's issue as a secret, no one else would know."

"What if they know?"

"They should've heard it from me first."

"Is that all?"

I nodded. However, I saw the looks on his face which doesn't want to do it.

"Sehun, don't get that emotion on your face. It made me feel like it's really difficult to talk to you about this, you know?"

"That's none of your business."

"Did I say something wrong? Or something you don't like?"

"You really want to know about that, huh?" He started taking his steps toward me and he kept doing that until there are only inches of space between us. He bends down his face on mine until our noses touched. I took two steps backward quickly. Of course I was scared about his action.

"What is with you, Oh Sehun? Please don't act like this." He then grabbed my wrist and pulled me to hit his chest.

"I'm so upset with what you have said at the moment. Let me make this clear for you. My business may be not yours, but your business is also mine." My face turned a bit red. He releases my wrist with a grin formed on his lips.

"If you already accepted my proposal, then let me excuse. I have to go now." I started running fast away from the classroom, leaving Sehun there alone.

Luckily, I caught the last bus. I got on and went to the very backseat. I sat on and put my palm on my forehead. It felt hot. (Hasn't my temperature decreased down yet? Why does it feel so hot in the this bus? )


I arrived back at my place. I wonder what was Irene doing in the house or she already went out to date with her boyfriend again? I reached out my hand to open the door, but the door's opened for me. "Where were you little girl? You just came here after 1 hour. I'm worried about you to death."

"Sorry, I was hungry. I stopped at the nearby food's cottage and had some Tteokbboki."

She gave a heavy sigh and put her palm on my left shoulder.

"Next time, just give me a call." I nodded. "And you told me to go home without you, have you got something to do with someone?

"Just-" My mouth couldn't spill anything out after I reminded of something happened in the school. My face burned red again and the hotness suddenly heated up.

"Yah!! Why is your face turned tomato like this? Don't tell me you were with Sehun alone in the class and did something there." (She's too smart to know about that. But no, we didn't do something like she thought.)

"Don't think too far Irene, just go and pack your luggage. Tomorrow is the school trip day, remember?"

"Yes, I remember. But sadly, you're the one who is not yet packed anything."

"M-me?" She nodded while hugging her arms. "Then I should go now." 

I ran to her bedroom and hurried enter. I locked the door and rested my back on it. I started breathing slowly. "Oh Sehun, you make me forget everything with just your weird attitude."

 

Tomorrow came, everyone queued in front of the door of the school bus and get on one by one. I'm sure Irene and V would sit beside each other. 

I found an empty seat beside a seat which has a backpack on it. (Let's sit here first. When the owner-) The loud scream f

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter