006

Second Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It looks like our body is sticking with each other. It made my heart's fluttering so hard. (What's wrong with me??) Sehun kept carrying me back to the hotel until we reached the hall which is the way to our rooms. 

"Is there any medicine in your room?" He asked. I shook my head as my respond. Then I saw him made the way to his room. 

"Where are we going? What are you going to do, Oh Sehun? Put me down! I can walk by myself." 
I tried to get off from his arms, but nothing work. The fact is he's too strong, and with this condition, I might be too weak right now.

"Don't fight with my arms and try to kick my body off, will you? I'm not going to do something bad to you, so stay still!"

I ended up listening to him and let him take me into his room. He put me down on his bed gently. (OMG!!) He then walked to take something out in his backpack. It was a small tangerine box. He came back to me and helped me clean off the blood, and put some cream before placed the band-aid on my knee. I actually felt the hot air on my face seeing Sehun cured me like this.

"Finished!" He got up and went to take the water for me. Because I still felt something salty in my body.

"Thanks. You're my hero today."

"Really? Then helping you will take the return from you also." 

I was confused by what he meant. (What did he want from me?) Anyway, I gave him a nod, since I will have to treat his kindness later. He saved my life!

"When we go back, let's date." He confidently said. I gulped in my saliva and look at him with wide eyes. (Is he just joking or what? What is on his mind now?)

"I-I--do-n-do-" I kind of wanted to reject but-

"You just nodded at me as an agreement, didn't you?" (He was focusing on me too much! 
(-_-)

"I'm going to see first if Irene has returned back yet." I got Irene as the excuse and quickly ran out of his room. I couldn't stay there too long. I felt like I was in the hot sauna. I opened the door and saw her there sitting while staring at me.

"Eunchae! You were with Sehun to cure your knee or your heart, huh?" (Sehun again! >.<)

"Of course it was my knee. Nothing more." I said and got on my bed. "Anyway, Irene ah." She turned to me.

"What?" 

"Take

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter