001

Second Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

My name's Eunchae. I'm currently 17. I live with my mom in a village without my father. He left us since I was 8 years old. Everything is new now that I finally forgot his face and I won't be sad anymore. He has his own life and of course he can do whatever he wants with his own living. I could live well with my beloved mom who always brings me food and warmth.

I have two best friends, one is a guy and one is a girl. The one whose her mother got close to my mom the most is Irene. She is pretty like a goddess. Plus, she's kind, too. 

My another bestie is Sehun. Well, he's cute and handsome at the same time when he smiles. He always helped me and stayed by my side. 

12 years ago, sometimes, Sehun and I played as a groom and a bride and get married with each other. Irene also joined us and got a role as the priest. I was wearing white dress and he was wearing blue t-shirt and black shorts. We stood in front of Irene. After that Irene asked Sehun if he would take me as his wife. Sehun said loudly "Yes" with a cheerful smile. I chuckled and he looked at me though his smiley eyes. Then Irene asked me the same. I was young so I didn't think much, so I just said "Yes" as my respond. We exchanged our candies instead of rings. 

 

A few weeks later, Sehun's family moved to U.S, because his grand ma was sick with the brain tumor. And after that day, we never saw Sehun again. I cried for sometimes 'cause no one would play with me and be by my side like before. Irene didn't always have time to hangout with me, so I felt really lonely. Irene family is rich, and her parents got her to study more with her own tutor at home. We only got to see each other 3 or 4 times a week and just for 2 hours.


**Back to the present : 

Today, I rode my bike to buy some groceries for my mom. And while I was riding back from the market, my bike tripped on a hard rock and it caused me to fall off from the seat onto the hard ground. I quickly push the bike away from legs. I yelp in pain and my left knee is bleeding. Suddenly, an unknown guy is popped up in front of my face. He asked me if I hurt somewhere. I pointed to my knee and he kneels down next to me. He lowed down his head and started to blow out the dust. Then, he took a band-aid from his pocket and gently placed it on my injury. I watch him curing my pain and somehow I forgot how hurt it was.

After everything is done, he helped me get up from the ground and he asked whether he could give me a ride home. I just nodded innocently at him. I informed him the way back to my house. I sit behind him shyly and I feel my cheeks are burning in red. Along the way, I smell his fresh fragrance. I smile while closing my eyes and focus on our romantic situation right now. The way he cares for me, the way he looks at me, and how handsome he is, made me fell for a guy for the first time. My happiness goes wide, but suddenly he got a quick stop, as my head hit his back harder. I screamed "Oww" loudly. He turned to ask if I'm okay and told me how a dog has crossed the busy road unexpectedly. I really don't mind that, because of the dog, I got the chance to hug my first love.

When we arrived, he waved me a good bye. I wanted to ask for his name, but Irene just popped out from nowhere and called me immediately. I lost the chance and I have to face Irene right now. She said she has waited for me for so long to tell me a news. I asked her what is the news about. And everything I heard is just unbelievable and it disappointed me a lot. She said her dad got a new job in the city and they have to out by tomorrow morning. Why do all the person I love getting far away from me?

This village will be quiet for me because of them and I'm the only one live alone with my mom. Irene's mother also persuaded our family to go with theirs, too. However my mom denied the proposal. She couldn't get enough money to spend on my new school fee in the city. I'm not disappointed or something. I'm fine with I am right now. Living happily with my mom is the only thing I need.

Weeks had passed, since then, Irene has called me sometimes and told me about how amazing the city is. The yesterday she called me to tell a great news has made me smile in hope. Her school offers scholarship for outstanding students outside the city and lack of income or have poor background budget. Without thinking much, I ran out of my room toward my mother downstairs. I asked her if I can attend new school in the city by scholarship. She nodded her head by wearing worried face. She asked me back if I could handle the bully thingies and live by myself. Because she could only end me little money. I told her not to worry much. I can live together in Irene's house, so I can save some of her money. I promise her that I will live well and I will call her more often.

When I walked out the train station in the city, I immediately remember that I don't know where to go, but Irene said she will come to pick me up. I walk to sit on an empty bench and wait for her. 20 minutes have passed, but no figure of Irene has appeared yet. I take out my phone to call her, but suddenly, a guy dressed in black and also wearing black mask stole it away from my hand. I scream for help and run after the thief. Someone appeared from nowhere caught the thief's collar and knocked him to kneel down at the place. He took the phone from him and ran back toward me. He handed it to me and gave a soft smile. I bow at him as I thank him for helping me. But when I look up to his face clearly, he was my Prince Charming from the last few days. (Wahh, he's really a prince riding white horse. He already helped me before and now I owe him again.) When he was going to say something, I just go with "Do you remember me?" His looks turned to a statue one. "I was the one who fell from the bike last time." I continued. "Ahh~ I remember you." This sentence made my world feels like a strawberry milkshake. I take the chance to introduce myself. "My name is-" "My name's Taehyung, but just call me V in short. And nice to meet you again. (Ohh, my first love is really friendly.) I see him wearing school uniform and I want to ask which school he attends. He immediately said good bye to me, 'cause he's in a bit in hurry. "Bye bye." Then he runs to the other way leaving me admire his good looks and personality. And yes, I lost another chance to tell my name again. I just hope for the fate give me some luck later.

Another 10 mins have passed, Irene is finally here. She said sorry because of the crowded traffic, so she couldn't come on time. 

I arrived at Irene's house and I'm amazed how big her house is. It's just like a mansion t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter