A Triple date..

my soul
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

sulli grabbed a towel and dried the sweat on his forehead and gave him a bottle of orange juice and said Tada oppa here drink I fully beh

Minho smiled and drank the whole drink till the Las drop....

I love you baby he said and pecked her lips.

she was surprised and pecked his cheeks

Yah...you are too lovey dovey hah...Victoria said everyone nodded and smiled but Yuri was silent the whole day...

it really hurts...oppa I don't want to lose you he said to herself and looked at Minho and sulli who were looking at each other.

sulliah you better enjoy the present with him but I am sure I will be his future....she thought....

ok ladies its getting so lets take you home john said.

oppa..i hate being alone because my parents gone for a business trip Victoria said pouting.

so...what do you want to do hah..i know you already have a plan right he said teasing.

neh..lets hangout somewhere tonight please she said.

aishhh this girl neh guys what do you think shall we john said.

Taemin and Krystal clapped hands like kids with excitement.

baby do you want to go home or...minho asked sulli.

oppa you don't have to ask me I'll love to be with you always..she said shyly.

neh...sulliah he said smiling.

Yuri why are you silent are you not interested john asked.

aniya oppa I am interested she said plainly but Minho could sense something was wrong with Yuri so he decided to ask her later.

so lets meet up at the park after an hour john said and everyone left.

Before leaving john said guys I will fetch you all in my car arraso ...everyone nodded.

After an hour john fetched Victoria then Yuri and finally now he is infront of minho's house he horned then minho came running and got into the car then they went to fetch sulli when they were for sulli yah..your girlfriend is taking too much of time taemin said then sulli came running with a blue jean and black shirt she entered into the car and everyone was surprised Minho and sulli are wearing the same dress....john said yah did you plan this he asked they both shook heads.

oppa ...she said and stared at him even Minho was stunned to her in the same outfit..

neh ...baby you look so pretty Minho said and sulli pecked his nose and said my oppa is more handsome.

ahh neh neh don't be too lovey dovey hah john said and drove away everyone giggled.

They went the mall......then they decided to go for movie .

Guys still we have lot of time befor the movie so lets do something..john said

so what you guys want to do Minho asked the others.

Krystal and victore said shopping in unison while taemin said dinner others laughed then they decided to have dinner first then shopping.<

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter