The deal ...

my soul
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

she reached the hospital john was waiting for herthen she asked oppa what happened please tell me..she cried.

come with me john said and brought her to the emergency room she was afraid and saw Krystal and Victoria also crying......

oppa please tell me what's happening..sulli asked

Everyone was silent.....

can anyone tell me what happened....what happened to my Minho oppa she burst out into tears.....then john was about to tell her but Minho came out of the emergency room.....sulli he said

she looked with tears running down her cheeks....oppa she ran towards him hugged him and cried....oppa I was afraid I thought something happened to you.....why are we here she asked Minho.

Minho comforted her.......aad said

(flashback)

Minho's phone rang he answered........hello

oppa.........yuri cried on the line

Yuri why are you crying is there aproblem Minho asked worried

oppa can you please come to my home I want to see you for the last last Yuri said sobbing

don't cry I will be right there he said and ran towards the car went to yuri's house.

yuriah..........minho was shocked to see Yuri lying on the floor in her bedroom.

oppa I thought you wouldn't come she said

hey of course I will why are you crying what happened he asked.

I love u that's my problem she said plainly

bow???minho

yes oppa I love you since we met but you always care for sulli it really hurts when you both are together I cant leave you I love u so much oppa but I know you love sulli and it has nothing to be done I know.....she said with pain.

But Yuri you are my best friend I think you can understand me so please dont get hurt Minho said.

no ..i would before she could continue she became unconscious and fell on minho's shoulder.

Minho tried to wake her up then he noticed yuri's wrist she cut her vein there was blood allover..yuri why did you hurt yourself please wakes up Minho said but there was no response..he carried car to the car and took her to the hospital.

He waited for the doctor outside the emergency..then the doctor came out Minho ran the doctor

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter