longing for each other....

my soul
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

oppa.......please don't leave me sulli said.

Everyone was confused with sulli's question.

baby I wont leave u......you are my everything he said.

They all felt something was wrong and exchanged looks..

sulliah come I will take you guys home john said to the girls since the boys needed to stay.

baby I will come soon take some rest okay we will take care of Yuri Minho said.

Then the girls gone while sulli felt like she is gonna miss Minho forever she cant understand what the feeling was but she felt so miserable and looked at Minho he did the same...

Minho felt something is wrong with sulli and was really worried....sulliah I am sorry I love u with my whole heart but now I have tto heslp Yuri sorry he thout while looking at the pale face of sulli....

John dropped the girls and bought some drinks and eatables' for their friends went to the hospital.

sulli was in her room she immediately ran to her bed laid and cried so hard everything happened kept on troubling her she hugged the teddy Minho gifted her looked the photo at the table and thought oppa I cant live without you please don't leave me oppa ......she cried I am sure I wont be alive the second if you leave me..but what if she she make you hate me......sulli said crying...while her mom wh o was about to knock the door heard what sulli said remain there after hearing everything she went to her room.

Yuri are you feeling better taemin asked.

yah.....taem she said

John came with plastic bags placed it over the table then he said guys lets eat something here I bought some he gave the food while Yuri said Minho opp I am thirsty..then Minho feed her the juice Yuri felt happy she hugged him.

john and taem was confused why Yuri is acting like this then they called Minho outside the room ...minho followed them.

Minho tell us what's happening john said.

yah...you better tell us we just cant remain seeing you both like this okay....taem said

Minho took a deep breathe and told them everything...

bow??????taem and john said in unison.

But Minho do you think she is loyal john asked.

yah...i feel sorry for her Minho said.

hey I don't think this is for good I can sense something going wrong

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter