Another Rival.....

my soul
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

oppa you know your eyes are so sharp.....oppa I miss you.....she said then Minho kissed her forehead then he said sulliah go inside first take care arraso...

neh oppa drive safely....she said waving her hand and gone inside...then Minho drove away to his house......

He directly went to his room smiling all the way thinking about sulli

oh you arrived...haha I thought you will not come home so you can stay alltine with you sulli hah....hey minhoah.....his mom called but he did not even see his mom....

aishhh...this boy is deeply in thoughts....his mom said to herself watching Minho getting into his room.

Minho took a shower changed into his boxers then he lied on bed looking at the ring on his finger giggled.......ahhhh sulliah....i wonder if have lost myself within you....he said to himself the whole nit he could not sleep smiling happily.....then he took his diary and as usual wrote everything happened today...about his proposal and their first kiss then suddenly he thought I still have lot of things to do.....ah I am waiting to marry you sulli.....then he said to himself that I will make sure to be a perfect husband to you my princess...

while sulli ran to her room after Minho had left she also took a shower then she came to the mirror witha towel wrapped around her...she stood infront of the mirror suddenly she remembered the kiss she blushed then said oppa...i love you I cant wait to be your wife....ah but still there are lots oppa....

she stood at the balcony thinking about Minho she could not sleep that night then she took her diary and as like Minho she also wrote every thing happened today (They both once went to a mall with their parents..minho bought a pair of notebook and sulli to write everything that happens in our life in that diary and we should exchange our diaries in future).

Ring....ring.....ring......

Minho rubbed his eyes then annoyed by the phone ringing he took up then smiled brightly....answered

hey smiley...good morning sulli said.

ah...good morning baby doll.....how did you woke up this early today ....you are a sleepy head right...he said teasingly.

ahh...i didn't sleep the whole night she said

why are you sick???how are you feeling now??he asked worriedly

 

niya oppa I am fine...did you sleep wel last night she asked.

oh...yes he lied

 

ah I just cant sleep well because of you but you..she murmured to herself

hey sulliah....what did you just say he asked.

oh..aniya aniya she said

so you were thinking about me the whole night hah....he said teasingly.

yah..minho don't be over confident okay get ready or else we will miss class today arraso she said

oh...okay I will fetch you soon be ready he said

Then both of them got ready and minho was already waiting for sulli at the dining...

sulliah come quick...he shouted.

neh.....she came running down the stairs...both them sat down had breakfast then rushed to college.

They met their friends all greeted each other.

hey our minsul couple look so cute together john said

oh yah.....looks like they are made for each other...krystal said looking at taemin shyly.

(Krystal loves taemin...but taemin did not know that only sulli knows)

hey guys did you notice something..victoria asked.

Now they all were looking suspected at minsul.

Minho looked at sulli confused...

so...

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter