1st day at college

my soul
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Minho is now in front of sulli's house it looks like a palace then the guard greeted and opened the gate for him.

wow I am really excited to see my baby doll is she ready?which colour dress?did she miss me the same way as I am?I don't understand why I am like this today? Aishhhhhh I cant wait to see her Minho thought while parking his bike.

Minho saw his aunt ....she is rushing out of her room because she has a meeting today since her husband is on a business trip to USA.

good morning eomma(he use to call her uncle and aunt as eomma and appa) Minho said while walking towards his aunt.

oh minhoahh you are already here...ahh had breakfast his aunt asked

aniya omma its getting late we will have it at college by the way is my baby doll(nickname for sulli from Minho) Minho asked

aniya your baby doll is still sleeping.. Haha ok bye

aishhhh this sleepy head...(Minho thought while rushing towards her room)

Minho entered into the room without the room since they were really close...

sulli was sleeping soundly hugging her teddy

minho was melted when he saw sulli sleeping soubdly he went closer to her sat beside her and stared at her face...

oh my god she is so cute my baby doll is sooo cute he thought with a bright smile

yah..sleepy doll wakeup he utters near her years bt she is still sleeping ...then Minho pulled the teddy from her then she woke up ....yelling at him yahhh..give that don't touch my teddy...(she thought it was a dream)

yah...just wake up its late today is our 1st day to college....minho shouted

omg she sat on her bed rubbed her eyes...she saw Minho smiling at her.......

Minho oppa....i really missed you she said and hugged him tightly....after few seconds she released herself and asked yahh what did you brought me from USA (he went for an vacation to visit his friend taemin)

first you get ready ...minho said and leaded her to the bathroom then he waited for her..

sulli finished her bath and opened the bathroom

ahhhhhhh she is looking like an angel in her white dress Minho thought with slightly parted mouth

sulli saw that and said yahhh why are you staring at me just wait I'll come sulli said

ok I'll Wai for you come quick arraso then he left the room and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter