Sweet surprise....

my soul
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

hey where is sulli??john asked taemin

taemin told him that sulli is gone

They all sighed but Minho remained expressionless

what she is gone already??I thought she will come along with me on my bike even I shouted at her ...bt why did she??Right from childhood even if we had a fight and whenever iam mad at her she use to make fun faces and cling over to me making me to smile...but today she is gone.....aishhhh I think I am too jealous and made her to lose her temper......minho thought to himself...then he noticed taemins action then while his friends were discussing he rode his bike as fast as he can and immediately went to sulli's house.

Taemin dialled minho's number on his phone

As Minho was driving he did not pick up.

Then Krystal along with Victoria told him to call sulli and tell her about Minho...then he agreed and called her.

while sulli was taking a quick shower to ease herself when she went to her balcony and was staring sadly at the sky she heard her phone ringing......

she answered taemin and he said everything and told her to call him...she nodded with fear and immediately

immediately dialled his no......but he did not pick up.......opppa why are being like this opppa....she started crying again...

now Minho arrived at sulli's house again he received a call from taemin .....ahhh this guy...he said to himself and answered annoyingly ...

hey minhoah where are you???your classmate told us you gone tell me now where are you we are searching for you everywhere...we have already informed sulli....taemin said.

yahh.....dont worry arraso I am at sulli's house he said.

bwo??why don't you tell us ??hah we were really worried ???wait for tomorrow we are going to kick you....he said teasingly.

yahhh....dont call me I want to see my baby doll I made her cry today....i feel guilty Minho said.

yah.....angry bird(nickname of Minhofrom his friends) are you going to propose to her taemin asked .

I will tell you tomorrow....minho said and hung up

aishhhh....this guy I cant really understand him just now he was angry but now all of a sudden he is romantic......ahhh he said and explained his friend....

everyone laughed and clapped hands.....i am waiting to see the new couple tomorrow..they said.

Minho reached sulli's room ....

yah.....minho what are you going to do....he said to himself nervously......

He was about to open the door but suddenly he thought ....aniya this is not the romantic way to propose to my sulli he thought.....then he ran out took his bike again....

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter