Part VI

I Could Be the One

Yes or No was a HIT! After the movie was released Tina and Aom became popular.. there were a lot of projects offered to them, inviting them to go and meet fans  in China, Malaysia, Taiwan, Indonesia, Hong Kong, Vietnam, Philippines and other more countries.. Both of their business camp were very happy on the outcome of that movie.. Everyone's clamoring for a part 2.. and it was given to them.. part 2 has been made and everyones very happy about it... 

It's been 2 years in their secret relationship.. Aom decided to get a condo unit in Bangkok for herself.. She always wanted to live independently... 
Not that her parents were strict, they are actually the most understanding parent she could ever have, she just wanted to feel the life of being alone and independent...... and of course who is she kidding.. she also wants to have an alone time with Tina..  

She told this plan to Tina over the phone.. After the Part 2 movie was released they only speak about them, about their life and plans over the phone where no one can hear them.. Aom's manager were having doubts on their closeness that he was really keeping an eye close on their actions.. and Aom started to distance herself with Tina whenever her manager is around... 

Tina offered to pay half of the amount of the condo,, told her that they should share 50/50.. 
Aom was a bit hesitant about the sharing thing because she's afraid that Tina's family will sure ask on where she's going to put the money to.. 

"Babe, you don't have to worry." They... uhmm... Tina's stutter,.. Unsure if it's the right time to tell her girlfriend.. 

"What?" Aom asked... 

"They actually........ know..... that were........ having a.......... relationship...." Tina said in a descending tone

"What???!!" Aom was shocked.. She immediately sit down from her bed and absentmindedly throw the turtle stuff toy that Tina gave her... in which after a while makes her calm down a bit and say sorry to the stuff toy... grabs it and hug it,. kiss it twice... 

"How did they take it? Aom asked Tina curiuosly..tapping the turtle..

"Well,,, They were very happy for me." Tina chuckle a bit.. 

"My mom said that they kinda know even before... They're just waiting for me to tell them.. they were asking and teasing me everyday since I met you... I mean who would not? They always see me gigling when i'm on the phone talking to you... and see how happy and excited i am whenever im near you so... I told  them the truth and they were cool with that.. I just could not tell you right away cause i'm scared that you'll get upset with me..." 

I'm sorry babe." Tina's worried. She's fiddling her pillow while waiting for Aom's reaction.

"No babe, i actually admire what you did.. and i'm sorry if i can't do the same thing for you yet.." Aom's voice started to crack... 

"Im still afraid of what they're going to say, Im still not ready... I know that you're patiently waiting for me, always there to understand me, you never asked for more than i can give... and i know,, i know that it hurts you so much, whenever i deny that we're together..." Aom feeling the pain, and started to sob.. 

Tina was just quiet on the other line...

"Babe?" Aom asked. 

"Yes baby im still here.." Tina was secretly crying too... 

She just don't want Aom to know how much pain she's feeling inside.. It's true, that everytime she hears her denying, or hear she's straight or hear she would never go against the natural in an interview..  she feels a sudden stab in her heart, Those words from Aom was like a sharp knife stabbing her heart...she knows why she's doing it... she can't blame her.. Acting is her passion, she can can see how her girlfriend loves her job... and with one mistake from both of them all her dreams will be ruin...  she doesn't want to take that away from Aom even if the stabbing pain's cruising through her... she's willing to wait for her just like what she promise... 

"I'm sorry baby..."Aom said still sobbing.. Tina can hear how Aom was also hurting.. 

"Hey, hey it's ok baby.. When i got into this relationship i already know where i would place myself. Knowing that you love me is enough for me already,  I am the luckiest person ever."  Tina managed to sound okay through her watered eyes. 


"So,, do you agree on me sharing the bill on our secret love nest now?" Tina said trying to lightened up Aom's mood.. 

Tina heard her chuckle a bit. "Okay fine.. our secret love nest eh?! You !" Aom said teasing Tina.

What?! Tina exclaimed. Becoming uneasy on the thought of making love with her.. She can hear Aom's laughing hard now..  


---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Whoaa,,, baby this is fancy!" Tina was very happy with their two bedroom condo.  She was roaming around checking the interior design, it's sophisticated and elegant. Curtains are attractive and vibrant. The neutral bold colors of dark brown, beige and gray, have lights and fixtures that illuminate the space and the room, the furniture that she chose are well polished and glassy. It's like living in a five star hotel! 

"Babe, this is so nice and cozy,,i really love it! But,," Tina stops,,  a sudden realization hits her... "It's not very girly? why did you end up with this?"


"Cause i know that you will love this.. That is what your always babbling about everytime where out of the country remember?! That you wanted to have a five star looking home someday.. Aom said with a smile. 

"Yeah, yeah.." Tina was touch with her girlfriend's thoughtfulness. 

She encircled her arms around her. Tina slid one hand into Aom's hair and the other across her back, pressing Aom's body into her. She allowed herself to memorized the warmth of her girlfriend's body.. 
Neither of them said anything, Tina bent her head to kiss Aom on her cheeks, then look at her lovingly.. Tina slowly traced the outline of Aom's lip... Aom gasped at the feel of Tina's finger moving burningly on her lips. 

Aom waited helplessly for the descent of Tina's lips on hers. Sensing Aom's growing impatience, Tina bent her head to kiss her. exploring in an exquisitely gentle manner, taking her time to taste Aom. Mad with pleasure, Aom moaned and arched against Tina. 

Tina pressed her warm mouth on her shoulder sending ripples of tingles through Aom. She let her tongue slowly wandered upwards towards her neck. Finding a sweet spot, she bit on Aom's skin,.  Burningly she leaves a trail of kisses along her neck, resting on her ear. She sensually nipped at the fold of her ear, whispering, "You feel so good."

"Oh gosh.." Aom gasped. Intoxicated by the shooting sensation that is ravaging her body, Aom was incapable of doing anything. She held on tightly to the edge of the table to steady herself as Tina's tongue flicked and plunged into her ear. With her free hand, Tina pulled down the zipper that hold Aom's dress together. 

In a quick movement, Tina slipped the straps off her shoulder, revealing her smooth creamy skin. She bent Aom over the table as she traced circles on her back with her tongue causing Aom to moan in ecstasy.

She gently turned Aom within her arms, making sure kept it's contact on her skin. Her lips met Aom's. She on her tongue steadily and softly, her hands caressing her back.

With one final tug, Aom's dress fell to the ground, leaving her with only her underwear on. Aom groaned in protest as Tina pulled away from their kiss. She pulled back a bit and stared at her girlfriend's body, she could hardly breath, hypnotized on how beautiful she is. Tina slowly rid all Aom's undergarments... 

Aom found herself blushing, feeling a bit shy. When she look at Tina she saw the love and passion within her eyes. Tina sighed, "Come here."


Aom moved as asked in a dreamlike state, Tina feeling intoxicated by the knowledge that this amazing woman belongs to her. Tina ran her hand to her body and said in a shallow breath, "You're so perfect."

She kissed Aom passionately, Aom slowly feel her knees getting weak with all the feels she's having, Tina carry her to their room and gently gets her into bed, never breaking the kiss. In a voice thick with passion, Tina asked, "Tell me what you want." 

Unable to fight the burning sensation Aom breathlessly moaned, "Make love with me."

Tina groaned with anticipation at Aom's words, excitement spreading through her veins like fire. She kiss her tenderly and do all her best to make her feel loved.. 

They make love until midnight. They laid close together, looking at each other. Their bodies exhausted and empty from their love making.

Aom took Tina's face and pulled her lips to hers. She moved tenderly on Tina's, her eyes watered at the feeling of unimaginable joy that engulfed her soul. She whispered between kisses, "I love you..I love you so much."  

"I love you more baby." Tina hold Aom's hand and kissed it.. 

Minutes later with Aom's head burrowed into Tina's neck and their arms wrapped tightly around each other, a blissful slumber overtook them, both knowing that this is as close as two people could possibly feel.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tina was jarred from her sleep when the sunlight touches her cheeks..  Tina lifted her heavy head and look at Aom,, she smiled and  remember how wonderfull last night was.. She gently kiss her lips, Aom flinched but still her eyes were shut. Tina reached Aom's face and started to kiss her in her forehead, her cheeks, her nose, and  her lips..., Aom smile.. Slowly she opened her eyes and see the most beautiful and handsome person she ever met..., "Good morning baby!" Tina said giving her most charming smile to Aom.. "Good morning love.." Aom said softly, can't resist the urge to kiss her... 

They cuddle for awhile and whispered words of love, kissing and caressing one another until they heard a loud growl from Aom's tummy... Tina smirk and gently slide her hand under the blanket and gently rub Aom's stomach... "Okay babies, Papa's going to cook breakfast for you and your mommy.." Aom laugh and lightly punched Tina's arm, "Go, can't believe you have gotten me pregnant in just one night!" They're both laughing.

Tina cooked Aom's favorite, cheese and mushroom's omelette.. Aom was very delighted on her girlfriend's cooking that she ate so much feeling her stomach bump a bit.. 

"The babies were happy eh?" Tina teases Aom.. 

She gave Tina a quick kiss, feeling overwhelmed she asked, "Babe?" 

"Yeah?"

"How would you like to go on a vacation? Aom asked Tina, patiently waiting for her answer. 

Tina's surprised, "Sure, i would love to! but what if someone caught us? you wouldn't want that, right?"

"Yeah, but i want to spend my 3days break with you. After this we will barely see each other again." Aom gets a little cranky.. 

Aom have a lot of projects lined-up..Her manager, "P'Pum" accepted the "Kiss Me" series with Mike Pirath, a couple of movies in Thailand and to other countries.. In all honesty,  she loves her job but when she met Tina, She kind of  only wanted to work overseas if she's with her, she doesn't want to be paired with any other guys, She only want Tina to be her partner, her only love team, It strucked her mind again,, working outside Thailand means not-seeing-Tina.. She felt a strange hollowness inside her.. 

Her manager didn't accept the Yes or No part 3, He told Come on Sweet Co. that Aom have a lot of projects lined-up for the next 3years... 

Truth is,,, It was the rumors about them... spreading like a wild fire... that she and Tina was really having a relationship.. He himself was doubting their relationship.. The way they look at each other On or Off cam, really tells it all,, Aom was consistent in denying because he teach her how to say it effectively, Tina on the other hand was getting him irritated whenever she was asked about the total score about them, she just always answer "were friends,, besst of friends" then gave her sweetest smile like she's inlove.... So he's thinking, as early as now he'll stop whatever  special they're having... 

Tina move closer to Aom and pressed her lips to hers, "Okay baby, whatever, whenever and wherever you wanted to go" Tina kissed Aom's crankiness.. "You sure?" Aom pouts. "Yes Baby." then Tina kissed her again. 

"Let's go to Tubkaak Resort! I've never been there!" Aom exclaimed! 

"That makes the two of us.. Okay, so we'll get off at midnight so we can get there in the morning.. it's a 10hr drive so , goodluck to us!" The couple laugh..  

By the way babe, Ive got to go home. Im gonna get my camera and some stuff before we go.  I'll be back before dinner time.. 

What?! why that long?!  Aom exclaimed. "I have to  speak with P'Air to move some arrangement she had for me. I'll be back before dinner okay? Don't forget to eat lunch.. and try to sleep cause were driving for long hours later." 

Aom still pouting, "Okay." 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Smelling the fresh air, Aom was delighted at the scenery. She can only say "Wow!" leaning in Tina's shoulder.. They're sitting in the sand in front of the sea waiting for the sunrise..

The sun rose from the  sea.. Lighting the sky in a majestic orange glow...

Seeing the sea in person was a lot better than seeing it in the internet! But it was tons better to see it beside her Tina the love of life...

"This is awesome!" Aom arched her arm across Tina's shoulder tugging her as close as she can... "I love it!" Aom still mesmerized and very happy..

"I wish we can be like this forever" Tina splurted out..still looking at the sea.. Aom look at her.. 

"I wish to be with you for the rest of my life" Tina continues. "I wish to be your first and your last love Aom."  

"Me too" Aom said with her eyes shimmering with happiness.. "I love you babe." 

"I love you too baby."


They go back to their elegant and cozy cottage.. They have they're own pool in front of it.. a beautiful garden where butterflies were flying everywhere.. 

They've ordered breakfast, eat and go to sleep, they were so tired driving half of the day to be there. 

They woke up around 4PM in the afternoon. Tina ordered their super late lunch and eat after it came.. 
After eating they took a bath and get ready..

What do you want to do now babe? Tina asked.

Aom looked outside and saw a cloudless sky.. and the bluest sea... 

"Let's go for a walk? 

"Yes, I like that." 

Aom stood up pulled Tina outside.. 

They walk hand in hand to the beach in silence. Neither felt the need to talk for words... would not be able to express the contentment and joy that stirred in their hearts. The beach was so beautiful,  hearing the sounds of waves crashing against the shore.. There were other guests smimming near the shore, most of them were foreigners...

They continued along until they reached the end of it and decided to sit on the beautiful rock formation... Tina took pictures. They were very happy just being together.. 

It was getting dark so they decided to go back to their cottage.. Aom walk past Tina cause Tina still taking pictures around.. When she looked back she saw two beautiful and y foreigners wearing two piece almost wagging their in front of Tina. Tina was chuckling with them.. Aom hurried back to Tina and make her way in front of her, Tina stopped and see a death glare from Aom.. The two women wonder why the cutie stopped, they turn their back and see Aom with a I-WILL-KILL-YOU-ALL look.. They say their goodbye and gently taps Tina's shoulder, which make the short girl hissed and they almost run away.. 

Aom walk in front of Tina, still with the deathly glare, "Do you wanna die?" 

"No! No way! i have the most amazing woman with me." Tina immediately and nervously whispered in her ear. Then kiss her in her temple.. "I love you my prettiest!" Tina said smiling.. 

Aom clenching her fist.. "Just be sure about it or you'll kiss this." showing her fist to her. Tina grab her fist and kiss it and say i love you in between kissing her fist... that make Aom smile.. "Common let's go back before I kicked your .."  Aom said. Tina tickle Aom  makes her run away and Tina chases her... They run back to their cottage laughing..

To end their night they decided to drink. They've ordered wine for Aom and beer for Tina... they build a bonfire and sat there.. There were also other guests that have their own bonfires near by. The bottles are half empty, Tina was still okay, Aom on the other hand is tipsy already.

"Cheers!" Aom shouts asking Tina to raise her glass and toast her glass to hers. "Okay baby, that's your last shot. You're already drunk." Tina toast her glass to Aom and drink her beer.

"No i'm not! ! i want more!" Aom protests.

"No baby that's enough."  Tina pulled her face and kissed her. "Okay?"

"No,... only if you kiss me more."  Aom teasingly stare at Tina.

"Come here...You're so cute baby, i might took advantage again if you're like that.."  Tina wiggling her eyebrows teasing Aom back.

With a chuckle, Aom swatted Tina's arm playfully.

A luminous smile lit up Tina's face. In one swift move, she held Aom captive in her arms and their lips locked in a rapturous kiss. Their tongues moving, probing in a familiar breathtaking rhythm until they ran out of air. Trembling, they rested on each other's forehead. 

Tina put her hand into her pocket and pulled out a small square box. She opened it up and show it to Aom. 

Aom feels like someone poured cold water over her.. Her heart's beating fast.. 

Tina hold Aom's hand. And in trembling voice she said, "Aom, I know that you're not ready yet, but I'm giving you this ring to let you remember a lifetime of my love and devotion. A promise to hold and kiss you everyday of my life. I love you Babe, I wanna share my life with you. Whenever you're ready."

Aom stared at Tina with open. A wave of emotions swept through her, leaving her breathless. The look of pure love in Tina's eyes made her speechless, she was lost in this moment. Intense sweetness pierced her heart and tears of joy filled her eyes. Aom kissed Tina with all the bursting love in her, aching and hungry. After an eternity, they broke apart, their arms still around her each other. Reaching out to Tina's cheek, Aom whispered, "I love you so much."

 

Click! Click! Click! the sound of a multiple shots from a far... Taking a shots of them kissing passionately. This is going to be a big news tomorrow!" paparazi thought smiling sheepishly..