Part V

I Could Be the One

Tina and Aom were very happy even if they're keeping a secret relationship...They're really keeping it low..

The movie help them know each other better.. They're inseparable.. Always together, gigling like
teenagers everytime., They never had an alone time yet like dating or so because they're busy shooting the movie... but of course they hold hands, hug, and say i love you's in every chances they get.

Aom loves to tease Tina, and the latter's, cool as ever.. just always let Aom do it.. Tina loves
it whenever Aom was naughty.. here's why..

It was the last day of shooting the film.. it was also the day of shooting the kissing scene..

Aom was really into bullying Tina that day (not sure if she's just nervous of what's going to happen in the scene), Tina pull a prank and pretended that she's not okay with her bullying today.


She's not speaking to Aom in the set..Tina giving Aom her sulky face whenever their eyes meet.. Aom was getting worried coz this is the first time Tina reacts like this..

Did i over do it? Aom thought..

Tina just speaks to her whenever someone shouts ACTION! but when they hear CUT! Tina will get her
sulky face back.

Aom just had it and she approaches Tina to her dressing room.. Chups the make up artist was there helping Tina to get ready for their next scene.

"Arrgghh! I need to speak with her alone! Think Aom!!!" Aom's thinking deeply then suddenly "Aha!" a bright idea pop in her head! she immediately call out

"P'Chups, there's someone out there looking for you!"

P'Chups look at Aom "Really? Who could that be?"

"I don't know P' but it could be important." raising her eyebrows still looking at the make up artist. "Well i was finished anyway with Tina i gotta go, "Thanks Aom!"

"No problem!" Aom answer back.

Tina on the other hand was trying all her best not to laugh on what Aom was trying to do.. Aom check first if it was all clear looking left and right outside the room before turning around to speak with Tina. Tina was already on her serious face pretending she's busy reading the scripts. Aom quickly approach Tina.

"Baby, Im sorry. Don't get mad please??" Aom with her puppy eyes shaking Tina. Aom took the paper out of Tina's hands and hugs Tina.. Tina didn't say anything so Aom look at her straight in the eyes and asked

"Tell me what should i do to make it up,,Don't you love me anymore?? Aom started to pout..

Tina was fighting the urge of kissing her girlfriend's lips, she look away from that pretty face and said

"well you have to figure it out.. i guess you have to have a sort of password to take away the sadness in here" Tina pointing her index to her heart...frowning her eyebrows and pouting her lips looking sad.


Aom! Tina! someone called outside.. Both of them were startled immediately distance themselves with each other. P'Nay popped her head to the door and tell them to get to the set right away.

 

Kissing scene was all set.. P'Nay giving them instructions on what to do, how to kiss, and touch each other. P'Nay asked if they're ready to do it and they just both nod..

Tina's was very excited with the
scene.. ughh! she can't contain it.. While Aom was still thinking of what could be the best password in Tina's sad heart..

 

"...And Action!" P'Nay called out!

Pie's busy drying Kim's hair with a towel,, her heart is bursting of nervousness cause they were so close, Kim's stare is slowly melting her defense.. She tried to break it by avoiding the stare and go up and kneel in front of her.. but Kim hold her gently in her waist still looking at her intensely and pull her back until their eyes meet again.. Kim cupped her face passionately then her hair,,, hold her tight until their lips were just centimeters away...


Aom and Tina was panicking inside it was going to be their first kiss... it was just a part of the movie but the feelings were so real.... Aom thought... by the way she touches me, she makes my mouth open, she makes my eyes close, she makes me breathe faster and faster.. and then Tina slightly brushes her soft lips to Aom's,... Butterflies were flying uncontrollaby in their stomach...
For a moment their mouths pressed hotly together, Aom puts her hands around Kim's neck.. then it's getting deeper and deeper...

Cut! P'Nay shouts! Good take!


Aom didn't let Tina go she held Tina's neck tightly to kiss her more.. it was getting so intense... Aom's tongue were asking for permission to enter Tina's,,with no hesitation she let her in... it was getting sensual, the heat is slowly taking over their senses until P'Nay shouts again

"Hey! i said Cut! Cut! Stop! Hey!"..

Aom pull out and saw Tina's mouth open and eyes still closed slowly she touches her cheeks and gently lean to Tina's left ear and whispers...

"How's that for a password babe?"

Tina's bit by bit getting back to earth and gave her sweetest smile with eyes closed nodding her head up and down happily!