Part I

I Could Be the One

Aom Sucharat Manaying a beautiful newbie actress was very happy when P'nay decided that she got one of the leading part of Yes or No movie.. Though she's not into same relationship, reading the movie's script kinda open her mind a bit,, accepting the fact that some people might really fall inlove with the same gender... but of course she's not one of them.. Never!

P'Nay call all the cast and have a lunch meeting to discuss all the details needed for the shoot and for all of the cast to get along especially Tina and Aom..

They already met few days ago when Aom auditioned for the part. She was actually a bit annoyed with Tina for just standing in front of her when she starts acting. She was all crying her heart out saying some lines in the script while Tina was just staring blankly,, smiling.  Just looking at her.. Aom was thinking, "What is she doing? She was supposed to be exchanging lines with me! Is she thinking that my acting is not good?!!" When she was to about to react and almost slap Tina's face to wake her from her dream. P'Nay called, "Tina!!"  

Tina was startled and get back to her senses she quickly go to where the director was. Aom was getting her things close to where the director and Tina was... She's planning to go home already thinking that she might not get the job.. When she accidentally heard Tina say... "P'Nay, SHE'S THE ONE."