Rain, Rain, Rain.

You Were The First.

You woke up as you felt a droplet of water on your nose. When you opened the your eyes, the sky was cloudy once again, but this time water started to drop little by little. You sat up to find Seyong sleeping on his side.

He looks so peaceful.

You placed your hand on his shoulder and lightly shook him.

“Seyong-ah~ we have to go, it’s starting to rain.” You heard him mumbling as he started to rub his eyes. He sat up and smiled at you, but it disappears as more water falls onto his face.

“Oh, we should get going before you get sick.” Seyong grabbed your hand as he got up. The rain started to pour faster, as you two held hands and ran through the park to your house. As the two of you were running, you somehow slipped and fell on your back.

“Ouch..” you winced in pain, but as your eyes open again Seyong is hovered above you.

“Are you okay..?” He looks worried. You gave him a smile and tried to get up, which only resulted into you having to wince at the pain once again.

“Ahh….seyong my back hurts. I must’ve fell on it too hard.” The rain started to pour faster, and you were on the verge of becoming soaked all over.

“Well, get on my back. I’ll have to run you home before you get sick.” He bent down on his legs and wrapped your arm around his neck then lifted you up. You could feel yourself turning red.

As Seyong ran you home, you pointed in the directions to your house, and before you knew it, you were home. Seyong walked you up to your porch and let you down.

“Thank you.” You gave him a smile. He let out a chuckle and placed his hand behind his head.

“No problem, that’s what friends are for, right?” He gave you a big smile with laughter, which resulted into you laughing.

“Seyong, would you like to come in and dry up?” You gripped the doorknob a bit tightly, slightly hoping for a yes.

“Thanks for the offer, but i have to go. It’s late and i should be home by now.” He gave you a apologetic smile. You suddenly felt sad, but pushed it away with a smile.

“Oh, alright. I don’t want to get you in trouble now.” You opened the door and grabbed a umbrella by the front door, and handed it to him.

“I don’t want you getting sick.” You could feel the blush creeping upon your face as he smiled and took the umbrella.

“Thanks. I’ll give it back to you tomorrow morning, because we’ll see each other, right?” He opened the umbrella and stepped off the porch.

“Yeah, i’ll see you tomorrow. Goodbye Seyong, it was really nice to meet you.” You smiled and waved, he did the same and walked away.

-Later that Night-

As you crawled into bed, your phone beeped. It was a text message from Nana.

Nana: Hyoooorin~ ^^ Today was really fun! I'm glad we met the boys today. :D Keke~

Hyorin: Yeah, it was fun today. ^^ I'm pretty sure you're more glad that you've met Chaejin.. :b

Nana: ... :3 Yeah. I think we're really hitting it off pretty quick, don't you think?

Nana: Oh, I have to stop now. Chaejin called me. I'll see you tomorrow Hyorin! Bye!

You smiled at the text message, locked your phone, then surrounded yourself in the blankets and fell asleep.

-Next Morning-

Your phone beeped which woke you up. You turned around to look at the time. It was 6:45AM.

Seyong: Good Morning ^^ Wake up now~


i'm sorry for not updating.... ;A; My computer's computer supply died, and my friend came over to fix it the other day. ^^ I'll try to update as much as I can today. :D So it can make up for my absence, keke~ I hope you enjoy it. ^^ Anyways, please comment/subscribe! It'll make me happy, keke. :3 I dun want you to be a silent reader pleasee. Tell me your favorite scene. ^^

-youronlybf. 


Replies:

@FifteenOctBaby: Keke, i'll make him cuter later. :3 

@Rebecca94: Is my story interesting..? :3 Is it enough to keep you hooked in? Wanting more? heheh. ^^