Who are you?

You Were The First.

You heard an annoying ring coming from the right, so you slightly peeked your eye open. Your alarm read "7:30AM", and it was time to get up. You smacked your alarm, and rolled out of bed then onto the floor. You looked up and saw your phone's charger line connected to your phone on the nightstand, so you pulled the line trying to get your phone. 

-4 Text Messages-

Soomi: Wakey, wakey! Time for school!

Soomi: ...I hope you won't be late again on the first day like last year..

Nana: Yah, are you awake? Soomi told me you didn't reply to her texts.. you better not be late.

Soomi: Me and Nana will be outside in 10 minutes! Keke~ See you then ^^

"Ugh, let's see, that was sent 5 minutes ago.. so I have 5 minutes to get ready." You mumbled to yourself as you got up from the floor into the bathroom and quickly readied yourself.

You arrived downstairs right when your mom let Nana and Soomi into the house.

"Hyorin-ah!" Soomi sang, and came to hug you. Nana laughed in the background and walked over to you. 

"So I guess you WERE up! Why didn't you answer us?" Soomi pouted.

"Maybe I didn't want to be annoyed by you." You stuck your tongue out at Soomi, then laughed. Soomi let go of you and turned her face, and gave you a "hmph!", which only caused you and Nana to laugh once again.

"Did you guys want to eat breakfast before you leave?" Your mom asked. Just as you're about to scream yes, Nana spoke up.

"No thank you, we have to hurry or else we'll be late! Hyorin was late last year!" You stared at Nana, only for her to smile at you. You let out a deep sigh.

"Hey, you don't want to be late for your first day of 8th!" Soomi cried while tugging your arm.

"Fine! Let's go!" You turned around and grabbed your bag, and you three headed to the door while saying goodbye to your mom.

You three started walking side by side together on the sidewalk. Just a year ago it was your first day at East Seoul Academy.

-1 Year Ago-

You were running to campus because you woke up late. Your mom offered to take you, but you would've just felt like a burden, especially since she's works until late at night, then your father works early in the morning, so he leaves before you wake up. As you finally found the classroom, you slowly creaked the door and peered inside. Immediately the teacher turned his glare towards you, and so did the rest of the class. 

"Can I help you?" The teacher asked, you walked in and bowed.

"Ah.. I'm Jung Hyorin.. sorry I'm late.." The teacher motioned with his hands for you to go towards him. He told you to point at your name on the roll call sheet, and then he pointed at an empty desk between two girls in the back corner. You walked towards the desk and place your stuff down. Immediately, one hand came out in front of you from the right. 

"I'm Goo Soomi, let's be friends." You looked up to her face, she looked really young, and cute like a baby. She was smiling at you, so you smiled back and shook her hand. You then saw the other girl's face fall onto her arms, facing you.

"I'm Lee Nana, nice to meet you." She gave you a smile. You smiled back.

& that's how the three of us started.

-Back to the Present-

"Hyorin-ah!" Nana screamed at you as she stood in front of you blocking the way.

"Hmm..?" You stared blankly at her, then Soomi's face came in only to stare blankly at you.

"You're so out of it today Hyorin, keke. Why are you like this today?" Soomi asked with her big curious eyes.

"Oh I was just remembering how we all became friends last year!" A giggle slipped out, and then Nana opened up her phone. 

"Ah! We only have 8 minutes to get to school!" Nana screamed, and she pulled your's and Soomi's arm and started running.

As she pulled you and Soomi, three guys came walking out of the alley way and you guys ran into them. All of you fell, then you glanced up to see who it was. There was a red haired guy, a guy with long black hair, and one with mid length black hair. Your eyes trailed back to the one with red hair, as his eyes met yours, and he smiled. It was a nice smile, one that you could stare at all day. The boys quickly got up, and helped us up.

"Ahh, sorry. We should stop just randomly popping out of no where." The long hair boy chuckled as he helped Nana up. The red head came over to you and offered his hand, but you didn't feel right taking it. So you pushed yourself up, and brushed the dust off your uniform. He then let out a chuckle and put his hand behind his head. You turned to see the mid length hair boy pulling Soomi up.

"Are you okay? Omo, I'm so sorry! We should've been more careful!" The boy cried at Soomi checking her for any bruises. 

"Ani! It was also our fault, our friend here was dragging us by the arm because we're almost late for school." Soomi straightened her uniform. 

Suddenly you heard a faint bell ring in the background, and that was the cue of school starting.

"Actually, now we ARE late." Nana crossed her arms and look at you and Soomi. The guys let out a laugh.

"How about we you now? Since you're late, you might as well be as late as you can be, right? Let's stop by the coffee shop over there!" The long hair boy pulled Nana across the street into the store. 

Pft, now she knows how we felt when we got dragged along.

You heard someone to your side clear their throat, and saw it was the red haired boy. He then took his hand out and smiled.

"I'm Kim Seyong, and you are?" 


wahahaha! first chapter is done. ^^ i feel like it wasn't as good as it can be.. -3- but hey! you save the best for later, right? :) keke~

please leave comments/thoughts/etc! :D thanks for reading the first chapter~

 , youronlybf.