It'll Become a Daily Thing

You Were The First.

The bell rang signaling the end of school. You rushed out of your classroom and headed to the same place you three met up everyday afterschool last year. Past the classrooms, past the dorms, past the school yard, and over the fence, and to the Single Peach Tree the three of you planted last year. When you arrived Nana was sitting against the tree chewing on a Peach. 

"Hyorin-ah! You're here! I got here early because I have PE last, which is right there!" She took the last bite of her peach, and tossed the core into her bag, then ran over to you and gave you a hug with a giggle.

Just then you heard someone groan out loud, so you and Nana turned around to see Soomi dragging herself. You and Nana walked over to her as Nana grabbed her bag and slumped it over her shoulders. 

"They put me in French!! It's so hard already on the first day! As I walked in, the teacher was talking only in French! AND I HAD TO USE THE BATHROOM!" Soomi let out a deep sigh, as you and Nana laughed at the cute maknae of you three. The three of you started to walk out of the mini forest and back onto the streets. But then Nana stopped us in our tracks.

"Oh, I was wondering if you guys wanted to move into the dorms next year? Since we'll be in 9th next year and that's when they let you move in, I feel like it'd be more fun to live together, all three of us." She gave you and Soomi a smile filled with hope of a 'yes'. You looked over at Soomi, she quickly smiled and nodded, then Nana's eyes landed on you.

"Well.. yeah. It's boring at home anyways." You gave her a smile, then Nana jumped and hugged you. 

"Yaay! I'll be rooming with my best friends!" Nana put her arms around you and Soomi's shoulder and the three of you started walking. Suddenly your phone beeped.

Seyong: Are you out of school already?

Hyorin: Yeah.. why?

Seyong: I think I see you. Your red coat is very bright.

You looked up as Nana and Soomi peered at your phone. You found the three of you outside of West Seoul Academy with Seyong and JunQ walking over, and Chaejin running over.

"Wait for me!" Chaejin ran over and rested his hands on his knees, huffing and puffing.

"That was such a long distance from the front gates. Well, it's nice to see you girls again!" He stood straight up and gave you three a smile as Seyong and JunQ walked over.

"Got too excited to see Nana, eh?" JunQ playfully hit Chaejin in the arm as his face turned red.

"A-Ani! It's just.. they're nice and fun to be with! Right Seyong?" Chaejin slightly elbowed Seyong's arm.

"Uhm, yeah. They're nice girls. So where were you girls going?" Seyong took your bag from you and slung it around his shoulder. It surprised you, but Seyong gave you a wink making an O.K. with his hands. 

"Oh we just came from school. We take this route home everyday." Soomi said jumped into the middle of the circle. It was cute because she was the shortest. 

"Everyday, eh? Well since we're all friends.. how about you wait for us everyday and we walk you home?" Chaejin said as he walked by Nana's side, causing her to let out a slight giggle. 

"And we can all meet up before school and walk together too!" Soomi said as she jumped by JunQ's side, making him smile. 

"Yeah, sounds good!" Seyong said as everyone started to walk. At first you were side by side with the girls, but then it changed with Nana and Chaejin in the front chatting happily away, Soomi venting to JunQ once again, then you in the back with Seyong awkwardly. You decided to be the one who would break the silence this time. 


keke? Will the talk become serious?~ ohohoho. :) I'll update tomorrow, thanks for reading. <3 &Do you see my poster? :D My lovely brebby made it for me, it's cute, right? ^^ Well, i hope you'll enjoy & anticipate the next chapter~ :D

♥, youronlybf.